[Not a Bug] New kingdom is showing as a brown kingdom?

In the spoilers the new kingdom appears to be brown. Surely this is a mistake as we already have 6 brown kingdoms?

6 Brown
6 Yellow
6 Red
6 Purple

5 Green
5 Blue

Surely the new kingdom is supposed to be blue or green? Just creating this thread while there is still time to change it before it’s “set in stone” so to speak.

Apologies to anyone who views this as a spoiler but the matter had to be brought up.

9 Likes

Every previous “surface” kingdom that has +2 brown as part of its’ banner has a Brown gem mastery. So from that perspective, the new kingdom isn’t buggy. (The banner is +2 brown / +1 blue / -1 green.)

But the developers could certainly flip the banner, make it +2 blue / +1 brown instead of the other way around, and then convert the kingdom to Blue gem mastery.

we love spoilers)))
there are rumors that there will be more kingdoms than we thought. Much more and maybe they will be part of heaven :roll_eyes:
we need more spoilers!!! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

My vote is for blue. I’ve got all blue kingdoms to 15 plus 17/50 towards a blue book

It’s not a bug technically. The devs will refuse to talk about spoilers.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know as this is not released content and not finalized, this is not a bug.

I will pass on feedback though to the Dev Team that you would like it to be a blue or green kingdom and see what can be done :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

12 Likes

I’m going to presume that this request was rejected and plan on saving up 20 brown deeds before the new faction on 12/3

I’m fully expecting this to be released as a brown kingdom despite all the warnings. I hope I’m wrong. Maybe you will have the option to change the colour for $20 ?

2 Likes

It’s kind of hard not to notice that every bit of feedback that has been “passed on to the dev team” the past months appears to have been a wasted effort.

7 Likes

There is absolutely no reason why this kingdom couldn’t have been blue or green. Once again feedback either not passed on OR it was passed on and ignored. Thanks Devs :+1:

So now we have:
7 Brown
6 Yellow
6 Red
6 Purple

5 Green
5 Blue

Awesome.

3 Likes

This may be the reason for the “Brown” kingdom.

1 Like

No, the reason for that is because for some stupid unknown reason they skipped having this campaign as a brown (we haven’t had brown campaign yet) and made it our SECOND purple campaign. Yet another stupid example of not keeping things even.

1 Like

I meant like “Let’s pick brown so they have to pay for the royal kingdom pass for advanced leveling”.

1 Like