Question about Kingdom bonuses

I see that on all but two of my kingdoms I get +40 for my mana masteries. How can I get blue and brown to +40 like the rest? I have searched on past threads but I can’t find any information about this.

1 Like

Hi Macawi. :slightly_smiling:

Its because the kingdoms masteries doesnt get up yet, it might be balanced in the future when more kingdoms comes. Now it lacks kingdoms that gives blue and brown masteries. But Drifting Sand is coming and people says that brown will be the masteries color for that kingdom. So then Brown will go up by 10 points for having Drifting Sand at L10.

Masteries might for all we know be rebalanced or adjusted in any upcoming patch as well.

1 Like

I am short on the same colours. Cant work out which kingdoms are lacking though.
Thanks @Eika - posted at the same time you replied to macawi. :smiley:

1 Like

None Kingdoms is lacking, esslee. It just is 2 more of every other masteries colors kingdoms than blue/brown.

1 Like

Aahh, I didn’t even think of that. It makes perfect sense tho. Thanks for the insight.

1 Like

For any interested this link will take you to a Kingdom summery table, click the Mastery sort option to see which kingdoms provide which mastery bonuses. (You’ll notice that most colors have 4 while Brown and Blue only have 2.)

2 Likes

Thanks for this link, I must have overlooked it.