Arcemius' Art Thread - Newest: Big Johnny Bronze

Did he carried a “Skeleton Key” everywhere to be able to lock any unlocked doors he would find before breaking them? You know… it would be weird to break unlocked doors… just saying.

1 Like

Honestly, we never knew if doors were locked or not. They’d be smashed upon sight. You know the myth about matador’s red capes enraging the bulls? Yeah. Just replace that with doors and you have our Minotaur friend pinned.

2 Likes

I had my fair share of weird adventures with different kinds of players. I was particularly fond of one campaign in the Iron Kingdoms where my gnoll and his friend, an alchemist mage, were on a path to revolutionize war. Together we created the first land mines and with my savage simplicity i suggested a big improvement by adding sharp pieces of metal inside the explosive devices.

It’s ok if you have only ten in intelligence, but if you know how to hurt people you can always become chief of research and development for the military.

2 Likes

Really nice level of detail !!!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Neffy! I see you finally updated your icon. Looks good!

2 Likes

This was my second and last character, the half-elf, arcane merchant, Warlock/Bard who was slowly losing his mind to his Demon Prince patron. He could also pick the pockets straight off a King… in the middle of a rallying speech… while surrounded by all the subjects in the kingdom… In broad daylight. Good times.

9 Likes

Nice familiar i see he has the same heritage of some GoW characters which can be traced back to Sir Long Neck McNeck from the house Dire Sabertoothed Giraffe.

Aside from that nice work, really detailed character.

1 Like

Yeah… Sadly, that’s what happens when you work on the head last. My excuse is going to be… it helps his singing.

1 Like

I was working on an Arcane Archer Bladelock/ Rogue before I stopped DnD’ing. This was going to be his design. I actually only finished this drawing last week, and stopped DnD’ing months ago.

8 Likes

Introducing Princess Mab.
Queen Mab is one of my favorite troops!

9 Likes

Princess Mab looks great!

1 Like

Prince Khorvash and Lil’ Lhino!
You don’t get to become Emperor by lounging around - It’s training time!

11 Likes

Strictly speaking, it’s a Manticore with a nose-horn, so will Lil’ Mhino grow his wings later in life? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Prince Khorvash hasn’t sent him to live with Uncle Ketras yet.

I still prefer to see him as a badass Lion/Rhino. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Princess Grapplepot.
Looks, like flowers, wither with time. Hope she’s investing in personality.

6 Likes

The young version of the troops are really cool. Looks like Grapplepot had the “anime curse” becoming short as she ages. :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww… I love the Prince Khorvash and lil’ Lhino pic!

1 Like

No, she didn’t get short, she just got really fat. :grin:

1 Like

Oh you did these! It was shared around the office and I didn’t think to check who did the great arts… I also commented on how I loved Mab with the bird, and asked if someone would draw me as a bird (I LOVE birds) and this is what happened, inspired by your image. @Kafka contributed to the birb and one of our artists drew me :smiley: @Neffy

cyrup

5 Likes

I hope this is attached into the office’s fridge’s door for at least one week. :rofl:

3 Likes