Arcemius' Art Thread - Newest: Big Johnny Bronze

Hello to all!

Thank you for taking interest in my art, as I’ve never really posted or expressed my drawings and art before.

I figured, since I love Gems of War, and I love the community, why not throw it out right here and see what the Gems community thinks about my work.

I accept any criticism and feedback, so long as it is constructive and not needlessly hurtful. Thanks again to anyone viewing, it’s what makes it all worth it!

I will begin posting works shortly.

8 Likes

Here is an uncolored version of a character I was working on for a little project.

12 Likes

Interesting piece, i can’t help it but i get a “Highlander” vibe out of this character.

2 Likes

calling all @Saltypatra and @Lyya 's who would love this! :smiley:

2 Likes

It was my personification of Heimdall. So, you’re quite correct in that vibe, keep trusting your ferret instincts.

1 Like

This is one of the character’s I drew for my old team back when I used to DnD. This was a Dragonborn Sorcerer.

15 Likes

This is gorgeous @Arcemius!

1 Like

Thank you so much, drawing and writing are my passion.

I love the detailing :slight_smile: nice work all around!

1 Like

Thank you, you’re the reason I even posted my work here, so I’m glad to hear you say that!

1 Like

Another one of my DnD player’s characters. His was a halfling rogue.

8 Likes

Here is our annoying yet charismatic gnomish Warlock from my DnD sessions.

9 Likes

I bet your DnD team let your characters die often just to make you create and draw new ones. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the clothing details on this one. :heart_eyes_cat: I’d have fun recreating this is 3D.

3 Likes

Hmmm, pretty sure Divinia was inspired by your Dragonborn Sorcerer haha :wink:

3 Likes

@Gouki Our DM tried very hard to kill us, but we were just too good ;p

@Ashasekayi I’d love to see a 3D rendering of it. Once I get more time, I’m going to get back into it.

@Elarcadia Lol. She does look a lot like Divinia. Our dragonborn’s name was Silivarr, as she was named after her silver scales.

2 Likes

This was my first character that I played. He was a Dwarven Cleric with no memories and no concept for the monetary value of tangible things. Sadly, I rushed this drawing, since he was my own character, so I didn’t detail a lot of the armor.

6 Likes

Chibis… That is all.

7 Likes

Thoas the Half-Orc. A concept illustration for one of my old DnD buddies’ books.

8 Likes

One of our players played an alcoholic Minotaur with a fetish for breaking down doors… don’t ask.

7 Likes