Any match 3/card game suggestions?

Hmmm… Seems like it’s PC., Xbox and PS. Iam not sure about mobile though. Here’s the link:

If you like Gardenscapes/Homescapes by Playrix, then you will also like Family Zoo: The Story.
Exact same thing, but building a Zoo.

1 Like

I’ve heard that magic Puzzle Quest is Steve Faulkners also. Not exactly in a hurry to give him my money there also.

I just saw some suggestions for games similar to GoW on Steam

Marvel Puzzle Quest - free to play
Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game - free to play
Faeria - free to play (I have tried this one for a little bit and I like it)

Looks like Gwent is cross platform to PC and one console, not both.

@Saltypatra @Nimhain @Ozball @Sirrian if Gwent can do it why can’t Gems of War do the same thing?

Me personally I would love to be able to play GoW on my mobile device with my PS4 account would definitely make my life easier when I travel for work.

2 Likes

It is exact same reason why Minecraft ‘anywhere’ worlds are fully and completely cross play, cross buy linked on Mobile, PC, Xbox (360, One, X)

Please Note the missing platform.

Just as an fyi. ‘Cross buy’ will only work if they also allow download via the Microsoft store (keeping Steam as well) for PC. Which they could do SUPER easy.

Also, there are more and more titles like that every day.

The original PuzzleQuest is currently on sale on Steam.

1 Like

Anyone who hasn’t tried it really should… I wonder if Steve still gets royalties…

@saski wanted to buy puzzle quest for his ps4 but for some insane reason it’s unavailable in Poland.

1 Like

Seconded. Puzzle Quest is a complete game, and a pretty addictive one at that. I’ve purchased 3 copies over the years (2 on Steam, 1 for PSP) and don’t regret it for a moment.

It has only gone on sale once in the last 3-4 years, but even so, $10 is a very fair price. Especially when you compare it to how little $10 gets you in this game.

To the OP question: HeroEmblems is a decent bit of casual fun