Any good tesla teams yet?

It seems unlikely tesla has gotten much focus this week with the bombot providing lightning quick wins, but just wondering if people got any good tesla action going on?

I did for a while, Valk/Tesla/Tesla/Mercy. If you only have one Tesla, I guess some armor buffer can be placed instead of the second one.

It worked quite well, though Bombots overshadowed everything else this week as you said. I believe Tesla should work magnificently every week against the boosted teams, since more enemy armor = more damage.

I forget who posted this team (mraider?)

Tankbot
Sentry Bot
Tesla
Mechanist/prismatic orb

I had tons of fun with it this week.

2 Likes

Northrender (or been trying with The Devoted lately)
Queen Ysabelle***
Tesla
Corrupt Sorceress

Kraken Banner or Scale Banner

My current build is:
Gorgotha
Heronath
Tesla
Mercy
《Suncrest banner》

It works against bombot even which was my main issue with other version swapping heronath with crescendo

I haven’t used the heronath version to race yet but was getting around 100t/1hr with crescendo early in the week, but ya bombot got me 150t/1hr so for racing that just made more sense lol

Been having fun with:

Gorgotha
Tesla
Crescendo
Tesla

I have Crescendo as an additional true dmg dealer, plus to fill out the green/purple mana.

2 Likes

Ya when I ran gorgotha/crescendo/tesla/mercy i only cast crescendo when it would gain an extra turn cuz otherwise it slowed the deck down. 100t/1hr with that setup tho and I think it’s faster than with heronath but often lost to bombot whereas I’m not having that problem with current build :wink: