And the 2020 Worst Update of the Year Award goes to

Finally some balance changes! Olala

1 Like

I saw the title of the thread and was going to come in and say that this update wasn’t too bad compared to World of Tanks. Well played OP…well played.

3 Likes

I doubt your interpretation is correct. @Salty most likely came in expecting to be roasted because no matter what they do, somebody is pissed and being very vocal about it. Like you. Or any number of others. Even me, sometimes. She expects to be roasted because 99% f the time, that’s what’s happening, whether it’s deserved or not.

5 Likes

I disagree @RiverSong. If DEVS were focused on the players, even a little, they would be fixing some (SOME) of the things that have been requested. It’s the lack of response to Players requests over the course of YEARS that gets the DEVS Roasted!!!

Even with the supposed Troop Rebalance, they didn’t fix things that were requested. Doomed weapons still spawn random gems. Why not these weapons? Maybe players wanted a nerf to L&D and Gobtruffle, but L&D isn’t the problem, Orbweaver with L&D is the problem. Noone asked for a buff to War anymore than anyone wanted a NERF to SK. As for Bandit, the issue with bandit is the 3rd trait should be removed and replaced to make Bandit USEFUL. Increasing the mana cost for Bandit’s useless spell is not really helpful…

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Well, now there IS an improvement thanks to the Rebalance. Sorry GOWDB.com @NowayJoe2Go :rofl:

Just because you think it should happen, doesn’t necessarily mean it should. The amount of entitlement players have is off the charts. Maybe remember that if it weren’t for the devs, we wouldn’t have this game at all. It’s their baby, not ours.

9 Likes

Hopefully this was and never will be viewed as a “Change Request”.

I will leave you all to it, fellow Gem players. I haven’t visited the Tank forums since Nov. I will now see what action, if any, has transpired since my “Retirement” from Tanks.

Unbelievable what Tanks did; give me the option to opt in (give feedback), not force me to opt out. (retire)

Forced Obsolescence: That was the impetus that got me mobilized, not some “grand conspiracy”. I am not a Q. And I am not mobilized, just… sleep deprivation is never a good thing.

I’m an addict, recovering, haven’t taken any drug since 2013. Bad year. Hydro-codon, please don’t offer me more (looks at Veteran’s Administration).

I’m a…y’all know the drill.

My non-Gems brother asked about Clown therapy, “have i ever tried looking in the mirror and putting on Clown make-up”. i’ve looked in the mirror many times and tried punching it/myself. Putting on make-up won’t change that or alleviate my irrational fear. i would never submit to hypnosis. These are my issues; they came to me, my own, my precious.

Big smile, big smile.

chunky the half-ling has left the forums

“Hello World of Tankers, my name is…”

(Lurking)