Allow Choose Team in Pet Rescue

I hear ya. I have like over 30 team slots and, including Guild Wars teams, use less than half of them, so the “bonus” team angle means nothing to me. I don’t want to have to change out that team every single time I want to do a pet rescue. At the very least, have it remember the last team used for it instead of the one I put in years ago whenever they started these things.

I understand your line of thought about the number of team slots as an end gamer. For beginning gamers, especially those without a ton of VIP levels, team slots are more precious. It’d be nice if the game offered the pet team at the top of the regular list, so players could have the best of both worlds.

Beginner players are happy if they have one or two working teams which can handle battles including pet rescues. They just duplicate their best team in the pet rescue slots.

I’d prefer to use the normal troop selection instead of the six “bonus team slots” we get from pet rescue. Because the event starts off laughably easy, I’d want to start with a one shot team with Rowanne, then switch for a team that is more appropriate for the later battles.

Having said that, Skeleton Key does the job easily enough. The nerf didn’t help though :frowning:

2 Likes