Aggro vs Combo : Which is better? Which do you prefer?

My current favorite combo/FUN deck is:

Fire & Ice
Spring Imp
Swamplash
Green Seer

Tons of entangle, and damage!

1 Like

I prefer troops from gold chests and those that can be gotten from the story line. Basically my draft team from the fantasy series. Or the goblin team it was supposed to be when the draft started.

Yeah too many people using full leg teams, kinda uncreative really and shows that some legs are really, really op. Especially cards like sheggra and shadow dragon.

Anyway, was just doing some test rounds with my still untraited and not all lvl15 emp, terra, wig, mistā€™ team
And figured it would be alot more effective to have a good fire gem summoning card inbetweenā€¦ sadly theres no red/yellow red creator card, you only have jarl firemantle whos red/brown (req me to switch out emperina wich i refuse to do) and annointed one wich is red/blue wich would mean i had to switch out wight (HAH nope, ā€¦N O P E ). (Ā² although he does fit the idea of the team i MUST HAVE wight in this team)

So ill have to look at gems devs with kitten eyes and hope they will add a red/yellow red gem summoner card in the future and untill then just use terraxis instead with brown sums for emper.

Templar,priestess,tyri, mercy. Combo with a side order of control.

Please tell me youā€™re not advocating another Sheggra nerf. I think the cardā€™s power is just fine for where itā€™s at, at this point. No longer a blind-fire, but still threatening, and very effective when set up properly.

Also, this is the first time I think Iā€™ve ever heard anyone call Shadow Dragon ā€œOP.ā€

3 Likes

Goblins got nerfed you say? Combat update gives them a buff, i am calling it right now.

Any legendary is OP in @wskill 's eyes.

Itā€™s almost like you are physically incapable of saying something without insulting someone. Try it some time, you may get more positive response to your posts.

In any case, Shadow Dragon if anything needs to be enhanced in some way. Sheggra was already nerfed and is actually pretty much perfect right now, you really have to use patience and skill to use her.

If you have it, the eternal torch is a decent red creator that is yellow.

3 Likes

What is this? I am confused.

I lean towards board control mostly. Bone Dragon then Sheggra is a great way to get tons of 4/5-matches AND kill two or three Troops at the same time.

My basic theory is this:

The AI can fire off a absolutely ridiculous cascade or endless loop at ANY time, so I try and limit the number of turns it gets.

2 Likes

Itā€™s shorthand for ā€œfull legendary.ā€ Confused me too when I was reading forums for Diablo III.

1. If you can build a 4x Legendary team that has synergy then you deserve it. Having to pull that many (and the right) legendaries AND getting all those Arcane traitstones is a massive grind.

2. Uncreative? Maybe a little. However 4x Legendary teams are not the best synergy-wise. You get great combinations of Spells and skills from all the other rarity classes.

3. Sheggra and Shadow Dragon are probably some of the weaker Legendary Troops in the game. Sheggra WAS top-tier, but the community cried until it got nerfed, what, 3 times now?

4. My Mean Street Posse team says ā€œHello!ā€, and canā€™t wait to face you in PvP :wink:

If looks count, he is definitely op!

3 Likes

Around 15 random true damage is mostly a bonus. His main purpose is to convert gems if you ask me :smiley:

He makes a poor converter as (a) heā€™s expensive and (b) he consumes the color he converts. There are much better purple generators in Giant Spider and Green Slime.

I didnā€™t say he is good, just that his main purpose for me is that xD

I meant bone dragon, srry.

no idea what range you are, youre probably in another pool atm.

We arenā€™t on the same platform, so no PvP for us!

awww my wight wanted soulsā€¦

ā€œi vanted souwsā€ ~wight.

1 Like