(Fixed) After buying Tier IV, the player does not receive a weapon (Sea of Sorrow) fixed!

If I had to guess from the described situation, it think they are thinking of GameStop. Also, maybe Starbucks.

Same here. Purchased Tier V, got no weapon.
It’s already not worth buying with hardly saved gems, but when you not getting it… it’s pitiful.

Same problem here. Bought it, no weapon in weapon list.

I am having the same issue. Bought the weapon and it is not to be found anywhere. Hopefully we get a refund or the weapon soon.

We will most likely get the weapon in a few hours when the devs get back to their office

Unless something cat-astrophic happens…

6 Likes

It’ll be ok, devs will just nerf the cat… :rofl:

5 Likes

This issue has since been resolved. The game team have pushed a fix to the server. If you restart - completely close and reopen the game - you should see the Weapon.

3 Likes

Ok, now we need the weapon to be actually good.

Please send 2 Cockatiels with a large aviary and purchase me a townhouse with a back garden in an inner suburb so I can actually have pet birds and then restart your game. @Razzagor

5 Likes

Best i can do is send you a coupon with discount to purchase chicken nuggets…

3 Likes

:anguished:

You need to appreciate your Rainbow Lorikeet!

1 Like

Thanks Cyrup.

Yup thanks cyrup but look like we will have same problem with the raid weapon

Yeahh , so I can play the event with the weapon finally…:sweat_smile:

Ah no, I already finish all my sigils yesterday
:disappointed_relieved:

Did class event top 100 rewards go out because I was top 25 last I looked. Doubt 75 people passed me and I did my battles late. I have seen nothing from it. Any way to know where you finished? I just put in a ticket I think.

The issue with the raid weapon has been fixed. If you purchased it, please restart your game to see it in your inventory. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally :slight_smile: Thank You Soo Much :ok_hand:

1 Like

my new litle question to Devs. Where is my new weapon?? :sunglasses:

:interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang::interrobang: