Advertising for the game

Hi devs/publishers
i just want to know if you guys are still actively promoting this game.
(i’m seeing more guild recruitment ads, even from top guilds)

I hope you guys will put some budget to advertising (maybe youtube ad or instagram)

thanks

We sure are! :slight_smile:

Why necro a 3.5 year old comment/thread?

3 Likes

Necroed by a spam bot, comment flagged and removed, mod didn’t check date of post before replying…

…maybe mod can address the PvP VP unbalance due to player levels instead?
:crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Ahhh, if it’s the one who had a link hidden in a wall of most likely AI generated words then I flagged it hours ago.
Funny enough Jeto commented after the first time the account used for spam made a comment. Can’t remember which thread it was. I try to check a users history before I flag them.

1 Like

Ah my bad, I didn’t notice the date or the deleted post :woman_facepalming:

Those AI bots here on the forums confuse me. Seems like more trouble than it’s worth to automate making an account, having the AI access and read the OP, and create a somewhat-relevant response.

Obviously it’s an ad and people want to make money from it, but the Gems of War forum is an incredibly niche place to advertise. I guess if it’s developed enough to be cheap and easy, they would have no reason not to…

Absolutely not wanting to start an AI debate on here - regardless of morality or lack thereof in AI’s use cases, it sure is fascinating. The wording in automated forum posts like that is (as of now) obvious enough to those somewhat familiar with AI responses, but I can only assume advertisers will fine-tune it to make it less verbose and more relevant to the OP.

Fascinating, fascinating stuff. And scary.

1 Like