Add mana banner bonus indicator in battle please

As the subject says, sometimes I go with a team that is very mana balanced, and I may forget which banner I took into battle.

I’d love a small color indicator somewhere on the battle screen to remind me which colors will give me mana bonus if I match them.

4 Likes

Well each time you get a bonus it tells that you got it. .

Yeah, but I don’t want to “waste” the first few matches guessing which one will give me the bonus mana message.

I agree, I have wasted a few turns before I realized which one brings me the bonus. It would be nice to know ahead of time since I can’t rely on my memory.

It’s just a matter of putting the team banner icon somewhere on the screen. Shouldn’t be that hard… Right?

interesting idea
why not add this indictation the same place where we find the “team bonus” ( when we click the creatures during the duel ) ?

2 Likes

This is an old topic, but it is still relevant. Please show what the current banner is during each battle- perhaps at the lower left corner of the screen.

3 Likes

Thanks Griswald!

3 Likes

Would be nice to have two banners. One for each team, maybe replacing the arrow showing which team is active. It could be brighter for the team that is playing, but the enemy banner still visible when it’s the player’s turn.

2 Likes

I would also like to see the banner. There are so many game modes these days, I forget what I’m playing sometimes.

3 Likes

Even though this might seem small, I think that it’s a pretty good QoL change for the game and want to see it implemented.
+1 to OP

2 Likes

+1 :slightly_smiling_face: This has been on my mind for a while - I often rush into battle without remembering to check which banner I’m using, and have to use good ol’ trial and error :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Heh, I do this, I’m terrible at remembering the bonuses :roll_eyes: I’ve passed on the feedback.

3 Likes