active player looking for active guild

Started 3 days ago all ready lv 63

Level 63 in 3 days is pretty impressive. Good job.

1 Like

Ty I’m disabled so I got lots of time, that’s y I’m looking for active guild

Have you found one already?

No not yet

Now I’m at lv 66 lol and bring quest out and working on having11 kingdoms open

I can send you an invite to Black Lung.
We are pretty new (approximately 1 month old) , lvl 19 guild, platinum III league ranked 4275.

We are still growing and the only requirements are

participate in guild wars
don’t just be a leach, you will be kicked… this is a give and take relationship
be active
if you are going to be away for a while, give heads up in guild chat so you don’t get kicked.

We have 6 current members, last three weeks were slow with people busy with the holidays.

If you are interested let me know.

Are you still looking for an active guild?

Yes I em but can’t do some things right now trying to get good base figures
going. GT: THRASHUMALL

Do you have your kingdoms at 10?

I added you as a friend. Marine? My son is a Marine. Nice job getting the mythic.

Hey, man, if you’re still looking, we have plenty of room at Comfortably Numb. Both the GM and myself are lvl 1,100+. We left a Top 10 Guild to start our own. We’re very active, but wanted a more relaxed atmosphere to play Gems

Our only real requirement is Max Seals.

As far as Gold, only give what you comfortably can, because we feel that getting your Kingdoms up to level 10 is very important and that should absolutely take priority over Guild Tasks.

If you’re big into PvP and getting trophies, that would definitely be helpful, but it is not required.

Also, All Guild Events (Guild Wars, Raid Bosses, etc) are and will always be optional. We will sign up for GW and such, but you do not have to participate, if you do not wish to do so.

I should mention that we are still pretty low rank, about 8,800. However, our Guild is barely 24 hrs old and we’ve gone from an over 24,000 ranking to our current one with just the GM and myself in that time.

We would absolutely love to have you and help you in any way we can. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. You can ask me here or message me on Xbox. My GT is JonathanStriker, hope to hear from you soon!

Edit: We’re moving up in the world of Gems! Currently, 3 days old. We’re Rank 5,769 and Gold II and are doing about 7/12 for every Guild Task. We would still love to have you!

1 Like