A week long vault event. Instead of Gws

If not a week long vault event (which wouldn’t do me much good as I’m missing one verse for a GaP) even one that runs Wednesday thru Sunday would be great. Whatever they do, they really should postpone Guild Wars for a week to allow the banned players time they would have had to get resources, level up, etc. Having all those events start on Monday is… well, not a really good idea.

2 Likes

So, 100 gems is all we’ve got… No information about compensation… No wish to make holidays to look like real holidays. Just pay money, play 5 events in one week and don’t even think to receive better attitude from devs. Thank you very much for another great New Year events! “We will consider your proposal in 4-5 years…”

2 Likes

Kafka said they would post about compensation next week. Let’s see what they come up with

2 Likes

I am kind of getting burned out on the vaults. Got a record of over 400 keys last time and the loot quality kind of sucks now with all the extra orbs. Had no need whatsoever for ingot orbs and would like to see some adjustments made to vault battles, especially for people at higher levels because tens of thousands of minor traitstones get disappointing when they turn up so much. Getting useless orbs doesn’t help either. It was bad enough with the orbs of growth collecting dust but now there are too many to address players at different levels.

I’m happy to see minion orbs and medal-bestowing glory orbs because those start becoming crucial to the game later on. I can see how developers are attempting to address a broad range of player needs but it seems the game itself isn’t entirely geared to adapting the gameplay throughout the life of a player’s journey.

I’ve noticed kind of a klunky progression as I’ve levelled up while my kingdoms sporadically jump by three to five levels and I discover decisions that make no sense. For example; to upgrade kingdom power levels from 14 to 15 to 16, 17, and 18 champion class requirements go from 40 to 50 to 60 to 70 to 80. Once you hit power level 19, your champion class requirement is 100… meanwhile, each other 10-point bump takes less effort than each subsequent bump.

Developing a modular game like this and keeping it internally consistent is a challenge I can respect and enjoy the fruits of. I appreciate what’s been done and the complexity of the monumental task of pleasing everyone but, please do something about how you handle rewards because that’s fundamental to the joy of gaming.

Cheerioz

3 Likes

I’m thinking a Ring of Wonder or similar would be good compensation for anyone who was banned, in addition to a week-long vault event.

Its effect scales with the amount of time you play, just like the effect of the ban did (e.g. players who might normally grind for gold for their guilds will have to catch up).

2 Likes