A New Mythic Approaches - Umenath

Got it on my first set of keys. Now I’m itching to open more

i’m willing to let go the gain 10 attack and create 12 skulls if devs are willing to lower mana cost to 20. it is a huge sacrifice to let go such huge attack gain and massive skull spawn, but i’m willing to take that chance.

Nothing to stop you chasing the guardians. Get it over with and you know exactly where you’re at keywise.

That’s what I did and I didn’t get a single Mythic during the chase :crazy_face:. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad about it.

1 Like

Damn, it cost me 800…!! :+1:

2 Likes

Cost me about 3200 glory keys. I haven’t opened chests in months.

I want Agile removed from the game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I’ve never found it to be a ‘fun’ or pleasant gameplay experience – although perhaps a more guaranteed chance like the 75% you suggested would make it more interesting.

I originally wanted it changed to a Status Effect similar to Reflect, but now that Reflect has been introduced I feel it would dilute the pool of positive Status Effects a little too much, and perhaps not be on the right power level.

Also – not 100% sure – but I had a feeling that Enrage actually didn’t bypass Agile/Dexterous due to poor wording/lazy programming, since I think(?) Enrage only triggers when damage is dealt (i.e. not when Entangled or if the hit misses). Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

Anybody try her with Cunning yet? That would seem to be the optimal partner for Umenath, with a looping team.

I don’t think she makes for a great partner with Ubastet, since only one of them can get the kill, and not killing with either one is a waste. She needs to be a centerpiece of a team, and also needs a source of skull generation to be at her peak IMO.

(PS I’m glad we got the buffed version of Umenath, not the 1.0 version they demoed on the stream!)

Cunning is a good booster but obviously not for a wars attack deck. Up front Umenath needs protection by a tangled so perhaps cockatrice can fill that role plus mana generation, as would sylvanimora but with less flexibility. Can’t quite see wars synergy for this troop but may have defence capability. The best thing about this troop for me is that I got it, having missed the last mythic drop. But I am not super excited with team build ideas atm.

I don’t see this as an ideal Guild Wars troop

1 Like

Not enough catgirls in this game!

also 5 GOLDEN KEYS

5 times more expensive than last time. Ridiculous!

1 Like