A New Mythic Approaches - The Possessed King

here is a little taste, even though I already switched to the new class

9 Likes

I feel like this troop is not balanced at all and when good meta teams come out, weā€™ll cry for a nerf.

And I didnā€™t pull it with 60k glory and 300 gem keysā€¦
So last 3 for me is about 1000 Gem Keys, 300k glory and not a single Mythic .

At last the game finally plays itself.

5 Likes

No keys at the moment, but Iā€™ll spend all the keys I get from tasks next week. I wonā€™t be hugely disappointed if I miss this one. I wish I had skipped Fallen Valdis. Literally havenā€™t used her yet after spending the whole stash.

1 Like

Did so back in original Fizzbang and original Doomstorm eras as well.

Yep they got close to it before but i think they finally mastered it imho.
Not that other teams these days promote much more player agenda, but this one brings us significantly closer to the mark.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t Wrath, Glaycion, The Possessed King and King Bloodhammer work? Sure it might be extremely slow to begin with but once Wrath or Glaycion get active, they shouldnā€™t be able to be stopped.

That shell doesnā€™t need TPKā€™s 3rd trait once it gets going.

Tried it, its not bad.

What does ā€œWrithing staff (with lightning strike)ā€ mean? I donā€™t get the lightning strike part. I have tried this team, but I just keep losing with it hmmm.

Lightning Strike is the Talent from Storm Talent Tree. The weapon generates skulls, so multiple matches and explosions as itā€™s show in the video.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Sharing in those sentiments.

Iā€™d probably skip the next one, too, but the one after that? That one looks interesting.

500 gem keys for 1. 10,000 seals for a 2nd.

500 gems keys 2k glory keys and 40k glory and got nothingā€¦there isnā€™t enough bad luck in the world that you should be able to throw 40k of anything and not get 1 of the thing you wanted

Iā€™m glad I did :relaxed:.

Idk, Iā€™m not feeling that (like itā€™s overpowered), but I guess weā€™ll see.

:laughing: :grin:

@jzg really cool vid! :slightly_smiling_face: canā€™t wait to try out that team/play with it a little.

1 Like

Okay, lol, I just got back from a PvP crusade with jzgā€™s PK team (although I did play around with it a bit). Switching to a pet battle where I had a different team with no explosions was like getting off a boat, and the ground no longer moves all the time. I felt like things should be moving more, exploding constantly. Just wow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

2 Likes

So after spending all my keys (1500 gem keys, 4000 glory keys) and seals (12000 seals) on the previous mythic, I was reduced to spending only what I had obtained this past month and my reserve of gems to try and get this oneā€¦

Regrettably after 600 gem keys, 2000 glory keys, 11000 seals and 7000 gems I donā€™t have it and I am now out of resources to spend to try to obtain this mythic. :frowning:
So this one will have to go on the list for the soulforge, and likely the next mythic (or 2) will join him there as wellā€¦

Hereā€™s another team for TPK

3 Likes

Be sure to post this in every ā€œhelp me build a low level teamā€ thread :joy:

2 Likes