A New Mythic Approaches - Plague

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – Plague – Gems of War
Don’t Starve!

New Mythic Troop: Plague

A third horseman has arrived! Plague is here!

From the mysterious hidden kingdom, Apocalypse, another rider has appeared. Plague is much-feared by all the mortal races, for not only does he carry regular diseases with him, but he also inflicts a terrible wasting sickness upon all who behold him, where they slowly wither and die.

Plague will be the ONLY Mythic Troop available in chests for the next 7 days, so now is a great chance to make sure he’s on your team (after 7 days, War & Famine will be rejoining him in chests). He is available in Glory Chests, Gem Chests (10x Chance), and VIP Chests (100x Chance, for VIP players only).

Please note this Troop is currently only available to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

8 Likes

Nice, now to just try and be the first one get one.

And… got it.

2 Likes

Please do. I’m going to wait for confirmation before I start opening keys.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Stats can be found here!

1 Like

I think I’m about done horsin’ around:

This will be the Death of me yet . . .

8 Likes

Let me know how the third trait feels! Alas, I am short a few stones.

1 Like

@sirrian don’t starve?

It’s slow, but killing the enemy with traits instead of skulls or magic feels pretty good!

1 Like

Dammit Ja- I mean Sirrian.

To all of you I said “Friday” to - I called it.

1 Like

Praise RNGesus

Though, I did kind of “cheat” by opening 9.1k glory keys and 300 VIP chests. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nevermind. I see the graphic only showed for one troop the others had a different stat affected.

5 Plagues, nice opening round! :wink:

1 Like

Took me 11k glory keys and 150 VIP chests for just one. Luckily all this provided me with enough of the right traitstones to fully trait Mr. Plague.

2 Likes

I think I just had Plague’s ability reduce all enemy magic but leave one unscathed… need to test more.

I’m still here without any mythic troop -.-
2000+ gems spent since the first was introduced and an unknown amount of glory keys :frowning:

2 Likes

Plague doesn’t affect the same stat across the board. 3 could be magic but the last could have been armor

Careful. You are going to make them think the drop rate is too high, when I haven’t even gotten Famine yet.

Over 7k glory keys used here and 6,800 gems, no Plague. What a horrible joke. :frowning:

3 Likes