A New Mythic Approaches - Pan

Yep, true. Here’s something that also works, maybe not the fastest but can already see where it is heading… I mean Frostmage, maybe Monk or Tidecaller instead of Titan if worried about being frozen… Sycorax can be swapped to another damage dealer to speed up maybe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh sycorax and megavore!!!

1 Like

It’s really not :joy:

I usually only open chests on mythic Friday. I go in with a minimum I plan to open and if I get the mythic before I’m done, I keep going until I’ve opened as much as I set out to open. I was hoping for more Ghost Queens, still need to mythic her. So of course, I got 4 Pans and 0 Ghost Queens. Not complaining really, yay mythic, but damn :rofl:

2 Likes

Sometimes the skulls just don’t stop dropping…

2 Likes

I’m enjoying this Mythic, a nice addition to my green day team.

Probably the best Mythic to come out in a long time.

1 Like

Wow. Is Emperinazara that good, or x2 magic damage to multiple enemies (a first in the game without other qualifiers, I think?) the key?

A little bit of this and that…

Queen Beetrix: counts but scatter damage
TINA: counts but is a variable range from half to magic x 2

So… Pan would be the easiest one at least.

the image posted was a bit of an outlier (still has the Ezara skull storm when my hero is Titan)

but, 1 magic from Pan’s 3rd trait and 2 magic from Ezara’s 3rd trait = 6 damage on every 4/5 match…

For me, I’m averaging around 139 damage per cast, which is 400ish damage overall per cast lol.

The damage output is good as long as you provide mana gen from other troops. Won’t be the fastest troop to clear game content though.

2 Likes

agreed, at first i was thinking like, “meh knocking 3 enemies to the back, what a lousy mythic” but after it’s released and i tried it, it’s actually a nice mythic and fun to use

4200 Guild Seals = Nothing.
400 Gems keys = Got two.
A simple and yet very good Mythic in mechanics, plus a nice artwork. If only those qualities would be applied to other Mythics as well…

I think Pan will be a pain to face in the sense he scrambles teams so mana flow will be harder when suddenly you have one or two troops blocking your main killer/engine of a team.

4 Likes

Magic boost on Pan is realy strong. He has 2x magic damage ratio, and hits 3 times. so effectively you get 6 damage from 1 magic point…
Combining that with emperinazara, your Pan, gains 18 damage on his cast(1 magic from his own trait, extra 2 from Emp, +3 magic, multiplied by 6…) with single match4

that CAN hurt quite fast…

1 Like

That is pretty good damage. But given that he needs significant support, isn’t really suited for scaling content, and doesn’t really add much to team synergy, he seems to be about the same level of some other damage-only Mythics that aren’t too highly regarded. I’m thinking of Gaard’s Avatar and the much-maligned Mambasira in particular, who with proper support can hit for big damage as well.

(Def has higher defensive potential though, as Razzagor noted.)