A New Mythic Approaches - Abynissia

Same here. 1k glory keys, 900 gem keys, 266 guild keys. No mythic, no autumn imp.

Care to elaborate on my motivation?

I never told you how to play. You want bullshit? How about you saying IK is so damn limited when he is not.

Calm down much?

5k Glory Keys, 150 Gem Keys, 50 VIP Keys, no Mythic or Imps.

None from saved up guild seals or gem keys.
Then got it from buying 10x VIP chests.

Hyperbole. He obviously has the best synergy with Jarl and Sheggra.

Reply when you drop that ‘fake online persona’ you use to make a nuisance of yourself.

@Shimrra I am calm though?

I never said Jarl/Sheggra weren’t the best options, just that they aren’t the ONLY options.

Talia wasn’t wrong. Assuming you meant this, anyway.

I mean. It’s a cold day in hell when I agree with Talia so easily about most things. But winter is coming.

Also true.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wait! Wait! I found a thing to disagree about!

I care <3

1 Like

So demoralizing to burn through tons of resources and get bupkis. I got 4 Draakulis, but no Plague and no Aby. And unless I score one on Monday reset from the rewards of guild tasks, doubtful I’ll ever see one.

I understand the draw of chase cards. But not a fan of them being linked to kingdoms since reaching higher power levels will use them.

1 Like

That would be because Abby isn’t in event chests. Only Draak is. You want Gem and VIP chests for her. Or Glory, but mostly Gem and VIP chests.

I didn’t make myself clear, I got 4 Draakulis back during his special week from less resources than I used today to try and get Aby. Didn’t open any event chests today.

Oh. Sorry for the confusion. But Draak is available in event chests at present. Kinda just assumed, but I see what you mean now. Tough luck >~<

Sorry to hear that

Aby will most likely appear in the event chests next time Blighted Lands has an event(not anytime soon I think). So if you get to stack up your event keys, at least you will have a little chance of pulling it, later.

I got her on the 2nd batch of guild keys I opened. so 60 guild chests netted me a mythic, sometimes RNGsus’ light shines brightly on us

I got Famine a couple months ago. I was thrilled because I tend to assume I’ll never get any of the mythics.

At the new event changover, I’ll finally be able to get Famine’s third trait and… wouldn’t you know, Death dropped for me.

So, basically, thus far mythics drop for me at exactly the rate to keep me in want of traitstones.

I reeeeeeally want a Blighted Lands event. Gotta get that Desdaemona to Mythic.

7 Likes

Could you imagine getting 4 of her though? Every turn, 4 troops each gaining 4 attack and life every turn. Even when one dies, you’d still have Infernal Kings coming in to take their places. Who cares if you can only cast your spell once every 10 turns? The enemy has to give up skulls eventually.

People… there will ALWAYS be a chance at a Mythic from Gem and Glory keys. A drop in the next 6.5 days is guaranteed to be Ahbeseeinya or whatever her name is. After that a mythic drop could be any of the mythics released so far. The more future mythics released, the harder it will be to get one you are missing, until an event rolls around.