A New Mythic Approaches - Abynissia

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/a-new-mythic-approaches-abynissia/
Long live the Queen!

New Mythic Troop: Abynissia

It’s October, a decidedly spooky month, and our Mythic troop is likewise, decidedly spooky!
Meet Abynissia, the Daemon Queen.

For centuries, it had been believed that the Infernal King had entered Krystara of his own volition, a great leader in his own right, aiming to conquer the world.
However, a great disturbance in the rift between worlds has recently been observed, and through it has come the TRUE leader the Blighted Lands, Abynissia, the Daemon Queen.
The Infernal King, it seems, is merely her servant, and she can summon him at a whim, as well as strengthen any Daemonic allies called to her side.

Bow down before her might!

Abynissia will be the only Mythic Troop available from Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP chests for the next 7 days.

Please note this Troop is currently only available to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

Damn, that new spell. You can keep summoning him or caps at 1?

Should I open gem or event chests? Or is it the same drop rate?

Abynissia is not currently in Event Chests (Draakulis is though, for Ghulvania)
She is, however, the only Mythic Troop available from Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP chests for the next 7 days.

Took 150 VIP chests but I got her in the end. The text attached to her is strange: “Explose 2 gemmes au hasard et gagne 13 a une stat aleatoire. Sieur Barbacier des nains comme lui en valent bien 7!” (which means explode 2 random gems and gain 13 in a random stat. Sir Steelbard the dwarf is worth 7 of them).

2 Likes

Looks like French, German, Italian & Spanish all have incorrect text… just going to correct that and deploy a fix.

Sorry, I didn’t read well.
Thanks for stating this again. :slight_smile:

But it works as expected. So just text indeed :slight_smile:

but why does it say in-game “Chests Rewards Change in 2d” for all of them?

On Monday, with event changeover, some previous event troops (from 4 weeks ago) will be added to many of chests.

ok, thanks, got it

A fix has been deployed out for French, Italian, German & Spanish text for Abynissia… I apologize in advance if the translations are a bit spotty… they’re courtesy of moi/me/mich/yo!

1 Like
1 Like

Would you normally search for Mythics with VIP chests? How does that go for you ordinarily?

last time got the mythic from 50 vip chests.

But before opening the VIP chests I opened > 1k glory chests (something like 1.3k) and 150 gem chests.

VIP seems reliable. Probably not an affordable method any more considering the guild changes. The price for those keys should probably come down

1 Like

I have a question about the order of her spell effects.

Does she explode the gems and THEN summon the infernal king (so the team soaks up the mana and the King the appears with 0 mana), or does the IK get summoned first and therefore fills up mana from the explosions?

1 Like

That third trait, is it both players that get the demons boosted every turn?
Not that I really need to know since I’m a console player :disappointed_relieved:

8000 Gems worth of gem keys and no new mythic. Sometimes I really hate the RNG in this game…

3 Likes

2 Likes