A New Mythic Approaches - Abynissia

Normal Darkness !! 500 gem keys( 4x leg 10x mit) and nothing interesting 1 or 2 legendary 500 glory keys (chance leg or mit) 2 mit 4 legendary and one question where is the logic ??

She explodes THEN summons an Infernal King. None of the explode mana goes to Infernal King, but mana secondary cascades from the explosion will, if he is in front of her.

1 Like

How effective is she at feeding herself?

Cool, thanks for confirming that! Probably better that way round and she’ll fill herself from the explosion and is then ready to go again to fill the king or wait for another slot to become free.

Interesting troop, doubt I’ll get her though as I spent 900 gems, 47 gem keys and 262 glory keys to no avail

Fairly effective. Very rarely gets completely full, even with nothing blocking her, and only if you have a good spread of gems of a certain color for her to target. In order for her to work as a consistent battery, you either need something that will charge her, or have nothing but brown, red, and green troops in front of her. Once she summons an IK, it might take a while just to find those 1 or 2 matches blue that can charge her, unless you brought other means.

Still experimenting with teams, but my initial impression is she is very slow on offense (but pretty overwhelming if you can get a good chain going) and the defense teams I’ve seen her on I was able to wipe out the entire team before she could even charge. I haven’t traited her yet, though.

Finding a use for a summoned IK isn’t that easy. He needs Jarl and/or Sheggra to be present when he appears. And that type of planning leads to a sub optimal attack; I dont plan on using Abby for invades

@Sirrian I have a question about the drop rates for the Guild Chests: are the Legendary and Mythic drop rates static or do they scale from level four to six? I realize you can’t give specific numbers but generally, is Level 5 = Glory Key and Level 6 = Gem Key for the calculated rates or is 4 thru 6 the same drop rate? Asking for a friend…

1 Like

I’m using:
Bombot
Dragon Soul
Aby
Sylvanimora

Fairly effective so far. Still need a team that makes better use of her trait before I bother getting it, though.

Bombot is clever but does IK have great synergy with the other two? Doing a lot of sploding there!

Her traits look worthless if your plan is to end matches quickly

Basically what happens is that I try to rush down either red/purple to get things started, whether bombot gets hit or not. Dragon Soul usually half-fills everyone, then I can target bombot or dragon soul again. Once bombot disposes of itself, Aby is almost always full. From there, I explode with her, which fills Dragon Soul back up. Dragon Soul explodes and fills IK, and Sylvanimora (if he wasnt full already), sylvanimora and DS can do a couple of explodes until you get an IK setup, which is usually the end of the match. If you get the IK setup right away, he feeds back into dragon soul who feeds back into everyone else anyways, or you can just trade skulls (which you’ll win, because entangle and summons). Lots and lots of skulls drop to bait out hits along the way, or to take yourself to finish off weakened enemies. Since the hero is pretty popular on defense having seriously inflated stats due to a bug right now (I’ve seen over 140 combined life/armor), its nice to have that focused damage toward the end of the match even if most of the damage is AoE. Its a pretty fun team.

I’ve tried using non-disposable units up front in the same team, but nothing is really gelling with me so far. Green slime works, but kinda makes Aby incidental to the team since he very rarely dies in that setup. Gorgotha is the obvious low-hanging fruit to combine with her, but I have a feeling I’d find that painfully slow since neither of them do damage with their spells, and Gorgotha is built to not die so it’d be kind of a waste of her spell.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. How fast is it with all those explosions?

Can I get any confirmation that autumnal imp is in the chest? Nobody in my guild has seen it yet. Thanks.

2 Likes

That is completely off topic for this thread, but yes, it is in chests.

Yep I can confirm too since I got him.

Around 2:30-3:00 on average for the 5 games I’ve timed, so still pretty average, but considering she isn’t exactly set up for speed, I think it is pretty good. In terms of power, pretty much the only thing that can stop it once it gets going are a Famine cast (but what doesnt that stop) or getting RNG’d hard by something like Death or Black Manacles. Luckily, the team usually has complete control by the time they charge, and you can bait them every single turn by that point, for example, by casting IK when there are no extra turns and just trading skulls. Any three of the team can still usually get across the finish line pretty easily if one gets RNG oneshot by the time IK is out, though losing Dragon Soul hurts the most because red mana is a dead end when that happens. Though his trait is a copy of IK’s right now, so he has a chance of countering the RNG death with some more RNG, until the trait gets fixed anyway.

Sad that this game is reduced to this thinking.

IK without Jarl/Sheggra is useless because there’s no Skull spam?

There are PLENTY of Red mana-using Troops out there that go great with IK, but since none of them allow a sub-minute PvP win, nobody cares.

1 Like

More sad that the opinion of one console player is assumed to speak for all PC/mobile players.

(Edited to please TaliaParks and Robert)

@Gortus I would listen to him more than to any other to be honest.

1 Like

[quote=“Gortus, post:37, topic:13399, full:true”](and assumed motivations)
[/quote]

Care to elaborate on my assumed motivations?

Are you having a laugh? Play slow if it turns you on and I will play the way I want. Spout your bullshit at someone else