Just viking

1 Like

And undead

1 Like

Your images are cool.

1 Like

We’ve made a kingdom :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks. I used the generator that someone mentioned on here, in another post.
Yours are a more abstract style that looks really cool and creepy.

Tried getting “pirate”, “chainmail” and “steampunk” troops, too.

Definitely enough for a kingdom of various troops. :rofl: :grin:

Il try those words 2 secs

1 Like

1 Like

Go look up the CASSOWARY.
You’re welcome.

1 Like

Thoughts on the class:
Name: Afflicted
Trait 1: Stoneskin
Trait 2: Alert
Trait 3: Mutated Immunity (Entangle, Stun and Web are reduced by 66% - this means when stunned only the first trait is blocked, and when entangled or webbed the hero’s stats are only reduced by 1/3 instead of reduced fully to 0)
Talent Trees: Chaos, Forest, Knowledge (chosen for lack of immune traits and ability to cause status effects on allies/enemies)
Bonus: +5 magic when using Yellow weapons
Class Weapon: Otr’s Obsidian Falcata - Sword - Yellow mana - MC 14 - Effect: Deal (magic+4) damage to the first enemy, boosted by all status effects on all allies. Apply a random status effect to a random ally or enemy for each yellow gem on the board, up to 14. [1:4]
It would look something like this (maybe with an otter’s head on the handle or something):

and the blade would be made of obsidian since it’s a stone formed by volcanic activity and super sharp, which fits with the idea of otters, since they like stones, so the blade would be mostly black with vividly coloured areas, like this:

or coloured areas like this

If that makes sense.

Thought I’d give the class a sword, since I checked and we don’t have a sword class weapon yet. But I wanted something that fit the theme, so a stone sword would be cool.
Here’s the class weapon breakdown, in case anyone wondered:
Kinda weird we have so many relics and daggers, but no sword yet.