A Faery Ring? Feary? Fairy?

Hello all,

Yes, I am new to GoW. I won a Faery Ring from one of the chests. The icon was not like the others I have seen. I’ve looked in my troops, stones, weapons…I can’t find the dang thing. I have searched the forum using the words in the subject line, plus using just the word “ring”. I haven’t found anything. Did I fall asleep while I was playing and dream it up?

I have never heard of this thing of which you speak.

2 Likes

Well rats! Love the sentence. Maybe I did dream it. Funny things happen when your iPad hits you in the face.

I definitely dream about making matches in this game. It’s sad. :stuck_out_tongue: …so maybe?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m almost sorry I found this game. Almost. I was playing Clash of Clans for a year, but needed a change.

I’ve been playing this game hours a day every day since its first release… And sadly I have no recollection of such a thing either…

@nimhain?

1 Like

“Faery Ring” Is the name of the third battle in the Pan’s Vale story line.

It shows up briefly and can be largely overlooked, so mixing that with a tired mind likely concocted an odd memory.

1 Like

Oh, thank you! At least I know I didn’t imagine it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

How on earth did you know / recover that?

1 Like

I’m a mole when it comes to data mining.

I’ve known the name of every troop in the yet unreleased 21st kingdom before Darkstone was even released. :smile:

1 Like

You need to get out more, too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

There are no Gems to match out there.

You guys are funny! Someday maybe I will know the names of something. Lol

1 Like

Yes and I’m on to you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s why I’m making sure all the new goodies we’re working on don’t go out. I don’t want to sneaky mole people to find them.:wink:

1 Like

You should change Zel’s forum title to “Sneaky Mole Person”

1 Like