A Buff to Vault Rewards

no more chasing silly azz gnomes for me

es for me :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Is this actually a buff?

2 Likes

OK, this one is buffed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep opening the orbs of chaos are more frequent

Another NOT seeing a buff…

1 Like

Ya these 1 common card are a joke, it should be at least 5 gnomes!

Only Cedric loots are buffed not the small gnomes drop.

Unfortunately Cedric is the one dropping those x gnomes card

1 Like

Despite their rarity, I am sorely tempted to blow Major Orbs of Ascension on the Gnomes and Valraven. Which, one imagines, is precisely the point: encourage players to use the resource that most strongly limits their ability to craft Zuul’Goth, so that they stick around for even longer.

I am tempting on using it on Guild Guardian or even better for next guild Guardians that there are rumors that they might come.

I have to sigh and admit that last night in something like 15 total matches I got:

• 5 gnomes
  • 2 Vault Keys yielding a lot of garbage but a :sparkle: Major Orb of Ascension :sparkle:
  • 6 Arcanes

It made me think though: if I get just one good prize out of the gnome weekend I’m pretty happy. It’d be neat if the Vault had a difficulty spread like Bounty, where if you buff Cedric’goth to higher levels your prize pool is increased. High-end raid boss fights are a crapshoot, but I can’t deny I wouldn’t take a 10% chance at Cedric’goth if a win guaranteed a major chaos orb.

1 Like

I am glad i didin’t use any orb yet, with the addition of pets and vault buff, i can now think of crafting zuul. Yesterday i crafted my first power orb and only need 1 major blue or 2 minor for a 2nd power orbs. Still 6 to go after this but this is a good start, if we look 1 or 2 month behind, this would still be mission impossible

Thanks for the vault buff again dev!

5 Likes

Lots of people are competitive so they do not want to see the same person win every time. That would be my guess.

OK, I’ve used quite a few Vault keys. I’m really not seeing much of a buff. The orbs are nice, but I’ve received Growth orbs in both cases. More often, the BUFFS look like this…

I got more lucky, i catched 1 major blue and 2 minor blue from vault

1 Like

beer lol

EDIT : oh that looks bad lol… the beer not the bird :innocent:

In the end I opened 20 vault keys this weekend, rewards from cedric were:

• 60k gold (x4)
  • Minor orb (x9)
  • Major orb
  • 20 gem keys
  • 2500 souls
  • 100 gems
  • 250 gems
  • 50 diamonds
  • Cedric

Seems orbs are way more common, and everything else much rarer… And I got lucky getting the highest gem reward once! Still missing the pet gnome troop though

5 Likes

I used 37 keys and I’m also missing Pet Gnome.

2 Likes

Perhaps you could recalculate the gem value of vault rewards after people get Cedric to Mythic? Each time he drops after mythic (15% of the time so far for me) it’s literally like only getting 100 souls.

Please return Cedric to his rarer drop chance and boost the common gnome drops to x5 at a time to compensate. It’s ridiculous that I now have LEGENDARY Cedric at Mythic buy only a few copies of the COMMON gnomes.

4 Likes

I think it’d be nice if they gave Cedric the Guild Guardian treatment: Mythic copy + 4 copies and it’ll stop showing up as a drop. People can then appreciate the improved frequency and at the same time eventually stop pulling extra.

20 Likes

+1 to this! Can we get that in 3.5?

Edit: I would like this applied to all Vault troops. When I spend a Major Orb of Ascension on Valraven, I don’t want to keep getting it!

5 Likes

should be done for all troops :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

2 Likes