A Buff to Vault Rewards

Interesting - no way to do that on mobile though

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure its a bug/oversight, but I never reported it. Because it’s not important. Plus you can’t change it by force quitting your game. Because the Orb is determined at Victory not at Reveal. :grin:

Yeah still trying to figure a good glitch to change it in blue orb lol no good result so far :stuck_out_tongue:

Also trying to figure a way to steal @Fleg vault keys :slight_smile:

My day so far with Vault keys:

1. 2,500 souls, 10,000 gold, 2,500 gold, 2,500 gold
  2. 60,000 gold, 100 souls, 100 souls, 2,500 gold
  3. 1 orb of chaos - Wisdom, 2,500 gold, 4,000 gold, 2 Minor Nature Traitstones
  4. 1 orb of chaos - Growth, 5 Diamonds, 2,500 gold, 1 Event key
  5. 1 orb of chaos - Growth, 5 Gems, 2,500 gold, 1 Gem key
  6. 1 orb of chaos - Growth, 1 Gem key, 2 Minor Earth Traitstones, 100 Souls
  7. 1 orb of chaos - Growth, 2 Diamonds, 10,000 gold, 2 Minor Magic Traitstones
  8. 1 orb of chaos - Growth, 5 Gems, 5 Gems, 100 souls

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Not everyone only need 1 power orb for zuul i would be happy with what you got :slight_smile:

true bud, very true.

(well, I need 1 Power orb and 1 more Major Ascension or 4 Minor Ascensions. secretly hoping those show up before the end of next weekend though, otherwise I’ll have to wait till Bounty.)

1 Like

Might catch them in vault, you still got 2 days left but watch your #1 spot :stuck_out_tongue:

Also got lucky with pet ascension i got more blue here then everywhere else

Its a gnome so give them 1 arcane

Would it be a bad thing to increase the frequency of Vault event weekends to say 3 times a month?

I personally think it’s worth testing out.

Let’s compromise with biweekly. :grinning:

@Nimhain or @Sirrian

What is the significance of the difficulty level in the vault? I’ve been doing them on normal, which is very easy, mainly to avoid the gnomes getting away. But does that weaken the quality of their drops? (I’ve only had 3 vault keys ever!)

Difficulty doesn’t affect the rewards

1 Like

If you finish 1st this raid boss event, you got your last one? Or you already include it in the count?

At this moment, I need 3. I might not win this week, who knows.

Lol with the huge lead you got im pretty sure it’s in the pocket

Your Thieves guild mate wants to keep it going. Yet I have the Gems to keep it going as well. He’s not going to be happy if he continues… It’d be so much easier for everyone if I just got my last 2 and disappeared from the leaderboard.

Yup we figured it was better to just let it go lol

lol sigh. yet, people don’t try that hard on the weeks I don’t go for the leaderboard. Like the amount he’s throwing in now would have been a lot easier to win the last invasion leaderboard for divine troops!

That would be kind of interesting. Honestly though, I would just be happy if things went like this:

Raids -----> GW ------> Invasions -----> GW

Then, what you do is have Bounty on one GW week and Vault on another.

This way, you wouldn’t have two Sigil based events on the same week. Which is not only a Gem killer, but a time one, as well. And, you wouldn’t have to try and hunt Gnomes on the same week you’re doing long Winded Raid or Invasion battles.

11 Likes

I second that!!!

GW week should always have either bounty or vault event please!

2 Likes

Yeah… About that…

That idea didn’t go over very well. :expressionless: