A Buff to Vault Rewards

Yup good job dev!!

It’s not perfect, i would still remove the 100 souls and minor stone from normal gnome but the vault is much better

I got 10 vault keys in 2h
I also got 5 orbs of chaos in 6 vault
1 major and 4 minor

Ty again for listening

1 Like

10 Vault keys in 2h is really good

1 Like

Yep you used it up. Based on 4 months of drop rates (for me) 1 Major of Ascension = 9 Major Orbs of Growth/Wisdom.

They are super rare.

This is basically my opinion.

I feel like I play an above-average amount, but I don’t feel like I see many gnomes at all. I think since gnomes have released I’ve had maybe 3 total vault keys drop. As far as I’m concerned, they don’t drop and they aren’t worth chasing unless I just want to be sad.

I bet I’d have a different opinion if there were some kind of “gnome tracker” that showed me my lifetime record at killing gnomes and the loot I’ve collected. My guess is all those gold and soul rewards add up over time, but since I only see them in small, rare increments it doesn’t feel like it.

1 Like

In the first 2 vault event I killed 400 gnomes and in the last 2 they were far far rarer than in the beginning…

1 Like

I did one hour of explore today to get my event snotstones. You know how many Gnomes I saw in one hour? Three. Three Gnomes. Of course none dropped a key. But I agree that in the first Gnome event, I saw a ton more. I had a Gnome in at least every tenth battle or so. Given that I can easily do 180-200 battles an hour, seeing three in that time is… either the worst RNG “luck” ever (though it was already like that in the last event…) or they indeed got much rarer.

I think you were just having some bad luck. I did explore for about half an hour today and was averaging a gnome every 11 or 12 battles (longest wait was 19 battles). I got one key out of the 6 gnomes that I saw and felt like I was having average or slightly better than average luck.

I really struggle to find as many Gnomes as I did in the last Vault Event.

It’s only Friday - still lots of time for your luck to turn around!

1 Like

I doubt it, I played many hours already. But hope you are right. :hugs:

I just had 3 a row for the first time ever. Sadly no Vault keys, but that was epic! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I know maybe just a dev can answer me but i will still ask.

If the treasure gnome escape or win battle, does the next gnome will give me the same rewards i was suppose to get? Or it will be a new reward?

lucky

2 Likes

How would you ever know the difference?

1 Like

Dev will know :slight_smile:

Just curious if i lose a match and the reward was a vault key, did i lost my chance or the next gnome will give me that key

Um… What difference does it make… But I’m fairly sure rewards are determined in the post battle process anyhow. That’s why you can determine what the Orb is before you click reveal.

1 Like

Well it’s just my curiosity, sometime i do pvp and the gnome escape so would be nice to know if it was maybe THE good gnome or if the next will give it to me

You can? I mean, it’s not really that important since you can’t affect it, but how do you know?

Just assume the Gnome had a Vault Key, and then assume that particular Vault Key had a Major Orb of Ascension “locked in”. :wink::grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

On console (X1), by highlighting the rewards at the collection summary screen. It pre displays the Orb type you are about to recive in the tool tip.

1 Like