A Buff to Vault Rewards

I know, but without any kind of buff to the little gnomes the odds of getting vault keys are still stupidly low, so wTF is the point in the event unless you have a load of Vault keys already saved…

I can understand the cedric buffs are great but for 3 gnomes in over 100 battles to produce a mere 300 souls is kind of a p1ss take in my opinion…

1 Like

I haven’t played the event yet as I’m still at work, though I’m confused why everyone is complaining?
They altered Cedric’s loottable to the better (imho) and the regular gnomes give decent rewards.
I know that we (as in over lvl1000) don’t need minor traitstones or souls, but new players and/or inexperienced players still need to and want to get their 5* kingdoms eventually.
And without Pharos, Dragon Soul, Valkyrie something something, every bonus souls is worth while you play the game anyways.

#rantover :slight_smile:

The change to Cedric is permanent. Every Vault Key you get from now on will give you the improved drops on Cedric. So your future Vault Keys will be fine whenever you earn them or use them.

I am so confused. Ok I have 1 vault key from the raid event which I kept because I kept reading about the vault event. Should I use a special troop to get more resources? Also what is the best way to get vault keys? I have only seen them in raid/invasion/etc events. How do I know when a vault event is coming up? TIA

Hi @Ksewell ,
As Grundulum said above, there is not a vault event as such so whenever you have a vault key you can access the vault to get the now buffed resources. There is a gnome event once per month with increased gnome appearance rate in explore, pvp and arena (including increased vault keys drop rate from defeating the gnome). Also there isn’t any special troop to get more resources.
Hope that helps clearing any confusion.

Double confirmed.
3 Vault Keys Used, 3 Minor orbs of Wisdom received.
Original RNG system also confirmed. :wink:

1 Like

Is that good or bad? I can’t even tell

Eh.

RNG system on Unity has been always been HIGHLY streaky. “Good” would have been 3 OoA.

I think the Orb of Ascension drop is 1:9 the rate or the others. (based on 4 months of data)

Thanks. Yes it helps👍🏾

lots of treasure gnomes, no keys out of 9 :frowning:

1 Like

Not what i was expecting as a buff. None of this does any good.

1 Like

Nice to see that the 10 event keys was raised to 15. I am happy with the buff! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Buffs are great and all. I still would have been more excited about a bufff to vault key drops (some sort of pity mechanic at least) from the regular gnomes instead. Can’t really get excited much about a buff to something i can’t even access because regular gnomes don’t drop the damn keys.

Have gnomes changed as well? out of 17 gnomes I got 2 minor traitstones once and I haven’t had 100 souls or 2500 gold at all.

RNG on it’s finest!

3 Likes

Shouldn’t that be a kick in the balls gif?

2h farm explo no stop, 1 vault key. Wow…

I used my 5 vault keys today and got a major orb of chaos from Cedric TWICE! They turned into a major orb of growth and a major orb of ascension. I figure I should just stop playing the vault for now, I’ve used up my luck :smiley:

2 Likes

I had five vault keys (and three hours of explore turned up nothing, so I gave up on the event for good now), used them. Got a Treasure Gnome troop, 60k gold, one minor orb of chaos (turned into orb of growth), 15 event keys… and something else I forgot, which means it wasn’t great. I guess the rewards are okay. I remember when Gnomes were introduced and I actually managed to get 100 gems from the Vault once and two other times I got other gem prizes, that was awesome… well, no more gems for me since then. As gems are what I really want, this is sad. The Vault is, for me, at this point a nice extra, but nothing I would ever farm for hours keys for. Especially since it’s basically impossible to get them, even through the event. I’ll take the keys from bounty if I manage to get them, but they’re not worth any other hassle.

I got 6 major orbs of chaos and 3 minor orbs of chaos in 12 vault keys used!!!

That’s quite a buff I would say!

3 Likes