A Buff to Vault Rewards

But WHEN before the event.

Its not like they haven’t been late before and they tend to disappear during the actual event/weekend.

No doubt it will be upon the daily reset for when it starts :+1:

1 Like

Cause they’re off of work. Lol

@Fleg
If I’m remembering right. You have the abundance of vault keys. Do me a favor please. SS your vault troops amount before you use them all. It’ll be interesting to see how many vault troops you get out of 160 keys.

5 Likes

It sounds like they will be releasing more gnome troops in future and perhaps on a fairly regular basis. So my plan is to use them only during an event and only if there’s a new gnome for me to get. Kind of like only using keys when a new mythic comes out. But I will keep track when I do use them.

1 Like

Any official statement that this buff will be active in around 2h after the daily reset? Wanted to start right away doing a vault and saved up one key for this. Thanks!

The buffs were out on PC and mobile earlier today, and have been live on console for around an hour. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Only Cedric was changed, the other 3 treasure gnomes are the same as the ones outside the vault.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

I had one key and just used it a few minutes ago. This is what I got.

2 Likes

I’d also recommend restarting your games just in case, especially on console. :slight_smile:

I’m happy with the buff

1 Like

Definitely buffed reward thanks Dev! My first 2 keys Oo

Got 1 green orb though

So are the consoles still waiting for buff?

Edit. Console buffs are good to go!

On one hand, buffed rewards.
On the other hand, 2,500 souls still stings.

hmm.

Pulled 2 minor traitsones too so they are still there. Just less of them.

My understanding is that you will see just as many minor traitstones as before. You still face three Gnomes in the Vault, and their drops were not changed. You should be getting better drops from Cedric, though.

1 Like

can anyone confirm what the Drop rates are for rewards and the appearance rate of gnomes… caus not being funny i’m raging… over 100 battles, only found 3 gnomes and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM gave 100 souls!!!
Is anyone else having the same BS drops? caus to me that isnt a buff of any kind…

They buffed Cedric in the Vault not regular gnomes.