A Buff to Vault Rewards

Why and how!

The man isn’t over level 1600 for nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve been doing 7000+ explore battles each gnome event. Averaging about 1 key every 125 battles.

1 Like

You are more patient then me, i lost hope on last vault event and spended mu keys.
Im glad they changed it tough

1 Like

I wonder if Cedric will be buffed too to make it harder hmmmm…

2 Likes

That would be the perfect accompaniment to my bald Lapina avatar. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

how bout some of these newer ingame items added to treasure maps? chance of card from vault,shards,petfood…anything ever? xD

3 Likes

@Sirrian Could Cedric be buffed to give more than 1 copy when it gives a common? At least to 3 or something.

To most people 1 copy of that common is worth 5 souls, which is 20x worse than one of the worst drops from a normal gnome of 100 souls.

11 Likes

This is awesome!

Also, that is one amazing stash of vault keys @Fleg :scream:

@Fleg, that stash is an excellent opportunity to collect data on the new Cedric rewards…just saying. :wink:

4 Likes

This can’t be real AHHHHHH!!!

Yay. Some good news of not-tremendous impact. Woot, I think.

This is a great improvement, but I have to say that simply buffing Sparklesack’s rewards seems like a very easy fix that could have been done 2 months ago.

1 Like

Funny how a nerf happened in a few hours, and almost immediately people picked up on how the vault was also inadvertently nerfed too.

I didn’t believe they’d fix it, so no vault keys for me :frowning:

What seems crazy to me is everyone will get Cedric (a legendary troop) to mythic long long long before the commons.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. The commons do appear via Summoning Stones from time to time.

I only have Valraven and it was the one troop I used my Orbs on to get it to mythic in one click. :wink: Zuul’Goth is an unobtainable lie anyway, better use those Major Orbs of Ascension where it really matters on something you own.

5 Likes

How bout buffing the drop rate of vault keys? I have only got 1 vault key from all the countless gnomes I’ve killed.

3 Likes

I only get vault keys during raids/invasions, I’ve started telling people “I heard in a stream” they don’t naturally drop. :metal:

Should’ve kept my keys…
Will be farming some during the weekend to check out results :slight_smile: