7.2 Update: Hidden Treasures

WIth the reset, this has also reset the Merchant so the free Lantern is available again, but we have passed on that if possible we would like to include a Lantern with the comp once it goes out.

6 Likes

Well, that would be the least thing you can do.

When the map is reset to complete new one, we have to start all over again and possibly use more gems to buy more torches to advance to same position we were before this update arrived.

Returning the torch amount everyone used in the previous map doesn’t guarantee us to advance in the same position. It is not fair in any means, it is just the absolute minimum.

10 Likes

It appears the first keystone, which I unlocked before the reset, is considered unlocked. It was marked as sold at the merchant, shows as earned on the keystone summary (top right on Underspire map) and the first door was open when discovered.

Within the collection area the troops summary is displaying 1325/1331, which is correct, as the only troops missing from my collection should be the six new sentinels. When trying to view unowned troops 47 are displayed (the new sentinels and 41 other troops, interestingly none are mythic.) Returning to the unowned screen has a different set of troops listed, including a mythic.

The icon to switch between Krystara and Underworld does not have much of a visible distinction when selected (at least compared to other icons.) As such, it is easy to lose track of the cursor.

1 Like

Just have to say - I told you so. I warned on Monday not to play Underspire this week until after reset - and was told it would not happen again because this is a different kind of update, hahaha…sorry for the players affected but yeah, I learnt my lesson once…

3 Likes

My general feedback…
Why is everything so tiny, again?
The chat icon is just crazy tiny on a phone. The mail icon is smaller than the rest - once it has the “!” on it, practically half of the icon is obscured by it. The text size on chat got smaller, with the same settings as before.

Can you please please please make these two icons bigger? Pretty please?

And, if glory is gone from the main screen, then you can very well hide souls too, and keep only gold and gems there. While you’re at it, you can remove the 999+ thing from the chests… and add no. of sigils left to event icons. Please and thank you.

It’s not bad, it will take some getting used to. But… why on earth so tiny?!

3 Likes

Yes please make the chat icon bigger at least…on mobile it just turns into a tiny dot.

1 Like

Some players will have used the free lantern, and get a second one now, while others will have saved it and only end up with one. That’s not fair.
Given that players weren’t given any warning on how to treat underspire regarding the upcoming update, we all had to guess, so the decent thing to do would be to ensure that players get the fairest possible compensation for lost torches and lanterns, INCLUDING the free merchant lantern.

1 Like

Except this time you SHOULD have played. Devs say anything you used will be given back, so the more you played before the reset the more free rewards you got.
Like you, I was hesitant to play knowing that underspire would almost certainly get reset, but now I wish I had, since I effectively missed out on loads of free rewards.

Once again, another example of this game being annoyingly inconsistent, especially when devs change stuff.
In future, when game modes might - even possibly - get reset part way through the week, as part of a PLANNED UPDATE, we really need devs to indicate at the start of the week how they’ll handle any issues, and what that means for how players should act. Otherwise we keep getting players screwed over by not knowing what to do.

4 Likes

Now I want my money back!

1 Like

Very unfriendly for Android users, everything is so mini…

The top line (medals section) is too high…

Please, add the “Quit” button for a quick access…

2 Likes

And Nintendo??

1 Like

After the update, the progress of Underspire was reset to zero

missing 25 lanterns that was bought before update now I HAVE 0 Lanterns after update . you better give them back or refund the money i spent for them

5 Likes

Seems to me that increasing the game version number just increases the numbers of bugs released from the number of bugs released in the previous one.

7 Likes

Whales ensure devs next paycheck.
#partoftheproblem #dealwithit
jk ehehheehheheh3hehe.

hopefully it gets sorted out for the people that are still spend money. but don’t scare the devs out of the forum again so quickly by calling “refund”. they read that - they sprint. :wink:

sad situation, having the same problems as last time with a update and underspire. clearly devs work on the important things, like posting broken sneak peak videos.

6 Likes

If you PURCHASED any Lanterns of Torches, they will be returned. However if you dedicated time for free into the map, you will not got back the free torches making the week a write-off and a total waste of whatever time you set aside from life during a cost of living crisis.

I find the new highlighting when hovering over troops, icons and chat messages rather distracting than helpful, but that may just be me.

Also, the main screen feels quite claustrophobic to me. The black shadows on the sides of the icon bars possibly makes it worse.

2 Likes

Wait until they actually give al the stuff you say they are giving…because with my previous experience I never got all I was promised. Plus it was like several days later before we got our compensation last time - when the week was over. So I could not complete the Underspire unless I was prepared to spend more on lanterns and torches that week.

1 Like

I suggest to switch around the Chat and Hero Path icons, both in size and position.

4 Likes

Define soon. Cause you took ALL my unused lantern so I can’t play today until you give back MY PURCHASED stuff. So that means rest of week I spend more gems than I would need to. Is it to much bloody trouble to ask that you guys get half a clue and maybe inform us AT THE START OF A WEEK that your going to reset things and take away stuff? Communication here is ludicrous. If I did my job like this, people would actually literally die.

Last time you said you’d refund and nothing came Until the following week. What’s the timetable here? Not that I can play much now either cause every battle you also seem to be stealing our owned troops.

10 Likes