7.2 Update: Hidden Treasures

Devs, moving the software release window to coincide with the weekly reset would be easier than debugging and correcting the Underspire map reset issue, no?

10 Likes

Nah, that would be too easy…

1 Like

So, this time both progress and lantern are gone. Great.

I’m now one torch short. Could be worse, but is it just me? Have they been planning for us to grab a lantern and wait. :thinking:

Anyway, take a screenshot at the end of the week if you have lanterns left over. Just in case. :wink:

7 Likes

Yes
Delete Souls numbers please

3 Likes

Do you mean Rare? Not trying to be nitpicky, just making sure I’ve got it right for my spreadsheet :laughing:

sorry, typo’d. Ultra Rare/Blue room.

too many games, too little time

3 Likes

Has anyone won the two torches in an underspire guardian room chest yet? I dont wanna post a bug report yet for fear i miscounted, and im waiting for my guild to confirm, but it aure as heck seems that they werent added to the total of torches

3 Likes

The repeated Underspire reset is really a shame… I really like this mode, but even in a game mode I really like devs never fail to find a way to annoy me like hell. :roll_eyes:

But hey, devs, don´t be ashamed. You failed to fix that stupid bug, that was known since 7.1 update, but at least you managed to include some new $$$ offers. I´ll never be using them, because why would I pay for your “performance”, but I hope, they work just perfect for you. I really don´t know, what to say about this anymore.

8 Likes

List started, feel free to comment your drops on the spreadsheet or post on the Discord.

5 Likes

if you won them and they arent showing in your inventory, probably restart your game, its been issue since underspire was added with lanterns, might be the same thing with torches from the guardians.

1 Like

have you closed/restarted the game? I know that sounds cynical, but… it was needed for the old lantern issues…

2 Likes

Unbelievable, I’m just stunned.
Nothing was learned.

7 Likes

Yeah restarted the game and still shows the same amount of Torches.as before. :frowning:

1 Like

lanterns or torches? I thought you found torches. (wouldn’t surprise me if it was bugged though, so I’m not trying to give a hard time)

1 Like

Hidden Treasures …
Translation
Hidden Troops

2 Likes

At least for the chat window there is a text size setting you can change (it appears that it defaulted to small). I don’t see a setting for the text size on the world map screen though.

Last update they had to quickly make additional changes right after release, due to accessibility issues caused by messing around with font sizes and text colors. You would think that after that debacle reducing the font sizes of anything would be avoided.

5 Likes

We have update the known issues article for the Underspire issue: Underspire Reset

To confirm that players who purchased Torch or Lantern Boosters will have their Torches and Lanterns added back to their account as soon as we can.

This is all that were purchases during what was this weeks Underspire; including ones that were previously consumed by completing battles - but will exclude the free Lantern from the Merchant.

But once I have the specifics, we will share again!

4 Likes

They were not. I made a bug report.

Underspire - won torches not added

I thought the same thing but that made it worse. I restarted and had one less torch. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the update.

I would question why they have to specifically exclude the free lantern. With all the issues the update has caused, it seems like a small silver lining that you could have given players. I understand that it’s not your decision personally.

4 Likes