7.1 Update: Paragon's Path

Glad you were able to fix this. I reported it as a bug recently and was told to “contact support” in response. Obviously they didn’t understand the issue, but all is well that ends well.

So people who have just passed the 1000 mark or 1500 or 2000 get nothing. But if youre 1499 you get to collect the whole lot from 1000 to 1500. This seems just a touch unfair. Make them retroactive

15 Likes

yea, im like 1430 right now, so i got 2250 gems, 180 dragonite, and a bunch of the keys right away and can almost activate another, if the passes are anywhere near as good for the levels below 1000, people missing out on them is just some bs.

3 Likes

I have a guild mate that is Lv 3,266, 2,796, 2,429, and 2,377. Not being retro is not great… That’s a big loss of resources, even on the paid side.

9 Likes

Yeah. Thats pretty F[ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:]ed up

100 mb to install the game.
1.1 gb to download all the assets.

What has been improved?

2 Likes

You mean the background for the troop spell? Still matching the mana colors.

Not sure what the soulforge upgrade is?

3 Likes

I agree 100%. At my level of 2816 it’s incredibly unfair to not be given those resources retroactively, especially considering that I’d have to work much harder to level up to earn the same rewards as someone in the 1001-1500 range who would need a lot less XP to level up than I do.

Dear Devs, please consider giving retroactive rewards from all previous paths.

14 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-06 034501
What’s this, because I have nothing to upgrade and the green dot is annoying it won’t go away :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey!

Just jumping in to quickly address a couple of things:

• Level 20 Soulforge displaying an update has been reported to the team
  • Awaiting clarification on the Adventurer task ‘Complete all battles on a single Adventure Board’ task whether the task itself is incorrect or the text is inaccurate Team is currently working on a fix for this
    • Also passed on concerns that the tasks may be unfavourable Campaign tasks (spend X resources, play arena etc)
  • Getting some more information about the various Paths for players who are beyond those levels (retroactively unlocking)
  • Confirming if the new achievements have been pushed to Xbox, as I can see they have on all other platforms
10 Likes

Please make sure to check whether not just the free rewards, but the premium path as well should be made available to everyone at or above the stated levels

when, on 7.2 ?

2 Likes

I’m level 1516.

I got 15 gems
2 exalted keys.

The Devs are so good to the players that made this game work.
And bought there houses for them.

US.

“Complete all tasks in a single adventure board” seems to be the one from previous campaigns that needed days to finish it.

4 Likes

Also

Are the weapons for the Blackhawk campaign fixed yet.
Or still in wrong kingdoms.

Seriously 6 weeks later.

What are you people doing all the time.

2 Likes

The task itself is incorrect. I had two sets of Adventures unfinished (keys and traitstones) after the update. I completed both sets of Adventures and only got credit for 1 out of 4 Adventure Boards completed once both sets were done. It’s impossible to complete this task.

1 Like

Already completed today, but sadly no achievements active on Xbox yet :laughing:

3 Likes

bad title. Should be “Glory”

5 Likes

Achievent for daily tasks also not triggering on Steam

1 Like