5 players from recently dissolved guild looking for a new competitive home (ideally bracket 2+)

5 players looking for a new home. Our recently dissolved guild was in bracket 3 to 5. We are very experienced level 1100+, easily fulfilling any requisite. We were averaging 50000 points in Gvg.

2 Likes

Hello all. I can confirm, we are a confirmed bunch of player striving for high level play.
We were frustrated with being stuck between bracket 3 and 5 and would like to invest ourselves in a very competitive guild that could welcome us all.
Cya soon.

1 Like

We can accommodate all of you, but we need to chat about Guilds in our Alliance to do it today. We have 2 guilds that meet your reqs. I will PM you.

NowayJoe2Go

we look always

2 Likes

Hi there, Iā€™m from Realm of the Undead, rank 47 with 5 spaces available thanks to some players moving on, some to less reqs, some to more. We are chatty and helpful in LINE app, and our reqs are 400k-500k, 200-250t, max seals, GW participation, etc. Looks like a great opportunity!

1 Like

Let me know if you are interested in joining Druids Alliance: We are DruidsGlade, DruidsVale, and DruidsHaven :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go