4.6 Update Patch Notes

6 minutes to do a level 12 run, mini boss and mythic boss included. Not too bad and as someone stated, it feels pretty flushed out. I do miss the “play again” button and the middle screen is a pain since it is an extra click but overall adds something to explore.

3 Likes

Even them want to farm the kingdom with a mythstone bonus so they can also start to farm tokens.
For sure it will be slow but that better than nothing.

So why not a button “Jump to another kingdom with the bonus” when we finish an Explore?

3 Likes

I wonder if that will help me because all my explore battle enemies have had about half again the stats they should have and I was playing explore at I think warlord 1 or 2 which gave 50% boost.

Let me check.

Sure enough I was on difficulty level warlord 2 for casual. I changed that to normal and now I’m doing a difficulty level 6 and the troops I’m facing are weaker than what I faced with difficulty level 5 before.

Could you please also add some filtering for medalled troops? Like “Medals” in “Order”.

4 Likes

[quote=“canadademon, post:23, topic:58568, full:true”] Am I crazy in thinking we should just be aiming for the +4 Magic ones? We’d get +12 Magic in total?
[/quote]

hat was my first thought too. I really doubt anyone will want to put life or chance to cleanse when magic is so much better than anything else.

Chance to cleanse was the 1 I wanted 1st lol.

2 Likes

Oh yeah!!! Totally agree! Especially when it’s JUST A CHANCE :rofl::rofl:

No, it will be constantly on for me. As a medal its a 40% chance per turn to cleanse, thats a massive help.

6 Likes

I’m assuming the effect can’t stack 3 times right? Because 120% would render troops that focus on inflicting negative status effects completely useless.

Id assume 3 chances of 40%.

So if it doesnt trigger on 1, it will try 2, if not, try 3. Not a 120% chance to trigger.

Could the devs remove the “you’ve unlocked the mini boss battle!” pop up. Once is good, anything after that is moot, we are aware we’ve unlocked it. ThanksSsSsS

27 Likes

I will be using the cleanse chance for all 3 slots. Magic is ok but cleansing freeze, silence or entangle will speed up battles and give a better chance to win over a bit of magic.

7 Likes

That probably makes more sense. In that case the total chance with three cleansing medals is more like 78.4% (I’m assuming I correctly calculated the odds right). Of course, this could be moot if the game actually doesn’t stack the effect.

7 Likes

Sirrian not ony should know the numbers he nows them. And if drop rate would be “slightly higher” he would say it and not use the word should be slightly higher.

OK - we have two new ressources now Tokens and Medals. Let’s discuss what comes next.
Maybe a new ressource called “Hair”. Blonde Hair, brown Hair, red Hair. Every Hero can wear up to 1000 different Hairs. Every Hair gives a Bonus. There’s a monthly guaranteed Flash Offer for 5 Hairs.

Every patch the game get’s grindier and grindier. I kinda alienate from the game and should go play Puzzle Quest…

2 Likes

It’s fair to say the Devs did us quite a favor by releasing the update before The Vault weekend.
So we can get some of the new stuff done and hunt gnomes at the same time.
Slower at higher difficulty levels obviously, but still.
That’s nice of them.
Thank you :slight_smile:

15 Likes

So no bug fixes for Wendigo (and I think Red Cap?) damage bugs? Come on…

1 Like

Does Explore difficulty affect the chance of token drops within the stated range? For example, Difficulties 10, 11 and 12 all state that Boss Chests will drop 2 or 3 tokens. Am I more likely to get 3 tokens at difficulty 12 than I am at difficulty 10?

1 Like

I keep getting 2 from doing 12, so wanna say pure RNG in the range

Yeah, I keep getting 2 also. In the beta I got 3 more often than I got 2. So something feels strange.

Edit: I just got three tokens, so it’s not a silly thing like “oh, we accidentally set Grundulum’s 3-token probability to 0”.

3 Likes

QoL request – Badge/Medal loadouts that can easily be swapped. Surprised they weren’t included (from what I can see)?

E.g. “I feel like using a fast Rowanne team. Let’s click a button and switch to 3x Armor Medals.”

“I want to do mass AoE damage. 3x Magic+ Medals.”

“Ooh, lots of Freeze/other status effects in that team. Cleanse me up, Cedric.”

13 Likes