4.6 Update Patch Notes

Agree, getting annoying with all the extra click

1 Like

You can win with underpowered stats, but you can’t win if you’re locked down by freeze and other debilitating stats. Running just a Medal and Badge of Cedric has been effective and already triggers very often.

9 Likes

My Token haul so far:

• 5 Gaard (common)
  • 3 Yasmine (rare)
  • 3 Cedric (ultra-rare)

Not quite as bad as ingot rarity, it looks like it might take a few thousand fights to farm up a single mythic medal though.

3x Cedric makes you almost immune to all negative status effects except stun. I’m hard pressed to come up with anything else as obviously game breaking, maybe a stacking 40% chance to get an extra turn after making any gem match?

My tokens so far: (Updated)

• Gaard: 12 Tokens (Common)
  • Yasmine: 16 Tokens (Rare)
  • Cedric: 19 Tokens (Ultra-Rare)
  • Aranaea: 5 Tokens (Epic)
  • Anu: 2 Tokens (Legendary)
  • Nysha: 1 Token (Mythic)
2 Likes

So well above 100 fights, zero mythic tokens, of which you need 9 for the mythic +4 magic badge. I guess it will make those players that like to grind excessively happy, and they did announce further means to obtain tokens/badges/medals in the future. :thinking:

1 Like

Silly question. I have tried explore in up to difficulty 4 but I don’t seem to get any tokens. This is on Mobile. Where do you see the tokens?

You need to complete the mythic battle. You need 100 Mythstones to do a mythic battle. And you get Mythstones from Mini Boss battles :slight_smile:

Edit: WHY when I click reply to someone it disappears and then doesn’t show I’m replying to them? :joy:

Edit 2: I’ve got 2 Token of Nyasha so far

The devs shouldnt be afraid to bump up the drop rate of the Legendary and Mythic tokens…

There’s so many troops to upgrade that it won’t hurt to be less stingy. If anyone wanted those tokens just to use them globally, they would have got it eventually anyways.

4 Likes

The google play login issue still persists for me. Did complete reinstall of game (android). So no access to cloud saved that way. And no access to gplay achievements. This is since shortly after 4.5. Listed as fixed in 4.6. It is not.

(tried different connections, clearing cache/data for play games, etc)

Any word?

3 Likes

They might be afraid of new accounts fast-tracking to +12 magic, to counter that they could increase the chances for higher rarity drops based on Explore tier.

2 Likes

Or. It’s. Shatner. Speak!

1 Like

Two notices (I repeated it in Steam discussions, if anyone care).

1. With new Explore system in place, game lost the last possible “quick” match, as lowest difficulty now equal about to past Warlord III difficulty, so even simplest battle takes more than minute, while before I could made it in seconds. It’s bad, as some tasks are chore (like “kill 100 troops”), and making it worse is not very good change.

Proposed solution: make one more difficulty, equal to past “normal”, or adjust existing difficulties accordingly. This way we will not lose anything.

1. “Retreat” button is absent - you must use “Retreat” from battle menu, and only then you’ll get chance to break the run. It’s quite non-obvious solution - initially I decided that I am locked into whole run if I selected wrong.

Proposed solution: Add plain “Break the run” button somewhere out of battle.

1 Like

Since I finally got 1, updated it in original comment, and posting here too

My tokens so far: (Updated)

• Gaard: 12 Tokens (Common)
  • Yasmine: 17 Tokens (Rare)
  • Cedric: 20 Tokens (Ultra-Rare)
1 Like

Go into Casual PvP and set difficulty to Normal. Then go back to explore.

Difficulty 3 is set to level 21, which is about what it was before and can be fast farmed.

1 Like

I have far more Cedrics than any other token. I’m starting to wonder if it has a higher drop rate than the others, but I’m not complaining since I have my 3 Medals of Cedric now :smiley:.

• Gaard: 13 Tokens (Common)
  • Yasmine: 3 Tokens (Rare)
  • Cedric: 28 Tokens (Ultra-Rare)
1 Like

Are you grinding difficulty 12? I wonder if higher difficulties have a better distribution (resulting in the biggest chance at Ultra-rare rather than Common).

Yes I have been, that could be it maybe

Yeah I have. That’d make sense.

Any beta testers out there that already tested this out?

I got 13X Cedric, 11x Gaard, 2x Anu, 2xAranaea so far. Did mostly 12.