4.3 and pvp battles

I like the idea of the leaderboard being purely about trophies gained. Seems like a great idea. Add that one to the pile they will ignore for their own new even more complicated system. I also think the devs over thought a lot of GoW mechanics. They love their formulas and algorithms, but in the end simpler is best in my opinion. Guild wars scoring has become ridiculous because of the same over thinking.

In the end I know they will make some adjustments, but my fear is they will continue to put in these new scoring systems that only they know how it works. RIP extreme endgamers!

2 Likes

Bingo.

Endgamers in GoW are typically unproductive accounts financially because they are self sufficient. That breaks one of the most cardinal foundational rules of gacha games. The reductions on resource acquisition over time have been continued attempts to resolve this issue.

The changes in 4.3 are almost assuredly foundations for the PvP rework that will sit on top on it.

2 Likes

Dejando de lado las estrellas, renombre, estatuas de gremio y demas bonos, el problema es que para el poder del equipo vale lo mismo un campesino ascendido a mitico que un Infernus y hasta el mas novato sabe que Infernus es infinitamente mas poderoso que un campesino.
En gowdb ( gracias Lyya) puedo ver cuantas veces he usado en combate cada una de mis tropas y armas.
Los desarrolladores tienen esos datos, saben que tropas son las mas usadas en el juego.
Una opcion de cambio podria ser que cada tropa tuviera unos puntos de poder basados en el numero de veces que ha sido usado por la base de jugadores, asi Infernus daria mas poder que por ejemplo Gargantaur.
Personalmente seria un incentivo para hacer equipos con tropas menos usadas para bajar mi poder y ganar mas puntos.
Ahora mismo solo puedo bajar mi poder poniendo el heroe con una clase que no tenga a nivel 100 y eso solo me hace pasar de 36 a 42 puntos PVP.