4.1 Patch Notes

Chance for Valraven.

For the ‘Faction Event Scoring’ change, for this faction event it still shows for me the old ’ 100 points for normal room, 200 points for boss room ’ in the room reward list, I’m pretty sure it’s not supposed to be like that. Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Someone else noticed this, too - are you/have you been able to check whether or not it’s just a visual issue? I.e., if it shows as 200 but actually gives the correct (updated) amount post-battle, in the rewards screen (or as added to your total afterwards).

It was included in known issue in the main post.

3 Likes

Sirrian, Webspinner is dealing Triple Skull Damage to any troop not immune to Webbed, that’s because of the order in which stats are applied before damage is dealt…

You could consider changing her second trait, Snare (causes Webbed when dealing skull damage) for Tangle (inflict Entangled when dealing skull damage) to avoid changing the whole order of effects during skull matches and consequently break more stuff in the process while keeping her as a decent summon for Arachnaean Weaver.

This change can be considered odd when you look at the whole (Webbed) theme on this kingdom, but it would be acceptable to think that Webspinner weaves stronger, and less magical, webs to sustain the weight of her immense body, but that is not even a bad characteristic for her arsenal.

I’ll ping @Cyrup so she can take note and make sure this gets under the team’s radar.

2 Likes

Same goes for crimson arrow applying hunter’s mark. Trait’s apply before the damage, so the boost ratio (x2 damage from hunter’s mark/x3 damage from webspinner’s 3rd trait) is applied before damage.

Yes, but balancing him would be easier by simply reducing his attack gain on each level a little and exchanging the placement of his Eagle Eye and Agile Traits.

Double damage with no setup is manageable, but triple damage with no setup is extreme (and even if the troop survives being webbed is quite crippling usually).

If you have a bug report please report it to bug reports! Or if it’s a suggestion to the correct location :wink:

It’s not exactly a bug, might not be a suggestion as much as a report of possibly an unexpected side effect as the team didn’t considered the order of effects for this particular troop reworked in 4.1…

Anyone know if power scroll actually gives +1 to all stats or only +1 towards earning your next stat boost?

+1 to all Guild Boons (progress point towards bonus skill point)

6 Likes

That wasn’t vague at all! :angry: :person_gesturing_no: You have a name to live up to.

1 Like

There is something stranges in this article:

• you receive 4 Sigils at the start of each day but it is written Earn 5 more battles in 2h 25m in the screenshot just below…
  • I thought that there will be no color restriction for the Hero, but nothing is written about that
  • it is not clear if new members can join the guild and the event during the week like RB/Invasion or cannot like GW
3 Likes

This is now resolved :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Now i wonder how many people will shoot me lol

2 Likes

Is there some change to the updated pool of troop in Arena? I remembered it only update once every 2-3 months, but it’s now changed to update every weeks now? As both Arctic Fox and Executioner are very new. Anyway, great addition to the Arena! :grinning:

@turintuor Hey thanks! I’ll update that screenshot once the event starts :slight_smile:

The info about the Hero Weapon being allowed to be any colour is written right after it mentions the colour restriction for troops.

I’ll add the info about new guild members on there thanks! (yes, they can join in during the week under the same conditions as Invasion and Raid Boss)

4 Likes

Hey folks, we’re aware that the servers have degraded performance right now, it will clear up soon. It’s because so many people have jumped in to check out the new Tower of Doom event.

1 Like

Servers should be returning to normal shortly

IDDQD trophy popped, when I unlocked the 6th boss. Positive “bug” :stuck_out_tongue: