3 bugs; not getting any rewards when advance in PVP, Serve and Protect bug and becoming champion twice!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

1. I am not getting ANY rewards when I advance in PVP for this week.
  2. I was able to become champion two times, I won a battle and become champ moving from second to first place, went to the map, went back and won another battle - showed me I am champion again moving from second to first place.
  3. Serve and protect issue. My team is Knight Coronet, Hero with Serve and Protect (the rest doesn’t matter). Knight is first, my hero second, when I activate serve and protect my hero move to first place and receive barrier, which should actually apply to my Knight Coronet. Every other time applies it to the knight and not to my hero.
    What are the steps to make it happen again?
  4. Win and advance to new level in PVP.
  5. Not sure if will be able to do again
  6. Use the same troops and check.
    Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
    No SS for now.

Did you happen to get the Tier rewards for the week when it started on Monday? There was a bug where people were getting a full weeks worth of rewards right after change over as if they were Tier 1, and this meant that they were unable to receive them again as they progressed through the tiers.

1 Like

Ah! Make sense, I totally forgot about this. Make sense, thanks Ozball!

1 Like