3.4 Patch Notes

pet rescue starts in 18h 44m

1 Like

I currently have Bebe the pinguin on my shoulder.

@Maxx
I was going to be an idiot right now and type “We have exactly the same pets, yay!” I already had the message typed, then remembered we’re in the same guild.:joy::see_no_evil:

But yes, I also love Manticub. Even though I have no love for Leonis left anymore because the people there are obviously butts, I still love the Manticores (it’s not their fault, after all, that the humans are less-than-desireable individuals). I named mine “Fluffbutt” - which was my nickname for Khorvash’s Manticore when I still liked Khorvash.:blush: Still have no name for the Minitaur, though. Well, two out of four pets named is pretty good for me; I am not good at naming things.

Of course, though, only my bunny will ever sit on my shoulder.:triumph:

I really wish that it would read “The Legend of [Playername] and [Petname]” on the profile now if someone has a pet with a name equipped.

1 Like

Bet you’re glad about that now that we have a Mini Mimic to rescue and perfect timing too because I’m just about to go to bed.

My male cat was named boy and my female cat was named girl and one of their kittens that looks excatly like his father is named boy junior so I think you are better at naming thinks than I am.

@Saltypatra please make this happen

2 Likes

Holy crap, I had no idea, gotta log in again, thanks for telling me!

That is simple yet effective! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The frog is cute

4 Likes

I didin’t know a lion, a snake and a goat could copulate and give birth to this lol

3 Likes

It means only, you are not familiar with Greek mythology… What, actually, is nothing to be proud of…

1 Like

I was joking but ty for for the greek mythology lesson i feel better now

1 Like

11 Likes

Lol i can figure how the lion and goat did it but the snake…

But im surprised the lion didin’t eat the goat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Given the picture, the snake might actually just be a normal snake stuck in its butt somehow…:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

That makes the expressions on the lion and goat faces even funnier.

5 Likes

The lion look too happy for someone who got something stuck In the …

Edit: damn you @stan you sniped me lol

3 Likes

Wait, the lion looks too happy? I think the lion is more like “Yo, someone get this thing out of my butt!” while the goat is all “Hey, this is chill, this is fine.”:joy:

3 Likes

Yup i mean the goat, the lion look really surprised lol

1 Like

Well…tastes differ. And someone had to decide to put it there, right?
(I’ll shut up and go to bed now.:see_no_evil:)

Couldn’t resist doing it. Alright Mathematicians… how long before the gems cost and resources spent makes sense to get the 5% bump in gold intake?

Btw…I live on legendary tasks. It’s like Christmas every time I open my in game mail.

Let’s just say it was a crazy night and everybody drank too much :slight_smile:

how many gems did it take to do that? I think I want to do the same thing