3.4 Patch Notes

more like re-capture for my own personal use.

4 Likes

Not a cat but it will do for now

2 Likes

33 to go here :stuck_out_tongue:

What kind of teams is everyone facing in pet events? We were rescuing a Mini Maw and it was all goblins all the way. I’m assuming it’s different across events, but I wonder if it depends on the pet or is just random?

Will update with each new pet

My guild has had 4 pets

-Penguin vs Blackhawk/Merlantis troops.

-Mini Mimic vs Zaejin/Goblins.

-Grimlet vs Dark Stone troops.

-Minfernus vs Blighted Lands

-Tinycorn vs Stryx/Suncrest

1 Like

Yup different every time i think it depend of pet kingdom

Ooh. Late to this thread… hooray for new update :slight_smile:

1 Like

A question about doomskulls: They currently also explode when you destroy them by spells and not just by matching them, is that intended? 'Cause that kinda makes row destructions to play for settle matches worse a lot of the time.

For the Minitaur it was Infernal King and Blighted Lands troops and for Twigant it was King Silence and Pan’s Vale troops

Rocki was all goblins, twice.

I was expecting that, as that’s how they were in PQ

1 Like

BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY
(Did everyone get a bunny or did I get super-duper-bunnyfan-lucky?:rabbit:)
images

5 Likes

I don’t get some of these balance changes at all.
Don’t get me wrong i am not saying they are unneeded and i really appreciate Mikhail and Widow Queen being buffed to come a little closer to the current AoE gods.
But they already were kinda … hmm half decent might be an overstatement but lets go with that, while other older AoE legendaries are real utter trash, total garbage and they don’t get touched. What drives these decisions?

2 Likes

30 to go :slight_smile:

My avatar is glitching and showing me as a Dwarf, when i’m supposed to be the girl with bunny ears. Please fix this :frowning: i’m on PS4

Well, you won’t have to grind for it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed! Means I can go back to doing nothing but dungeons and maybe a match of explore or two.:relaxed: Best present I could have gotten!

Also, I got the bunny too. Bunny buddies! :rabbit:

I love and hate this update

I love the pets but it’s too hard to choose just one

I love Minitaur

but Manticub is really good too

It doesn’t matter when I get Lucky but since he is the one I want the most he will probably be the last one I get

2 Likes

Minitaur sits better on the shoulder IMO.

Lucky is also getting my coveted shoulder spot the second I get her!

5 Likes