3.4 Patch Notes

I mentioned on the known issues that xbox achievements are not live. We aren’t sure what is holding them up but they should be out this week. If you have further issues please post there.

Ahhhh so the whole pet stuff is just another shop to throw gems at, you could have lead with that info…

3 Likes

Our guild was among the first on XB1 to activate a Pet Rescue and were able to save a cute little Pinguin that buffs Stormheim bonus. Plus, penguins are my spirit animal and he’s just so CUTE! :heart_eyes::penguin: Pinguin :penguin::heart_eyes: !

Did I mention we have openings for both guilds of OLYMPIA: Apollo and Artemis & Ares and Athena on XB1? :rofl:

5 Likes

How the heck did you beat the last level at death mark everything and 100+ hit point per troop on the opposing team?

The troops you face are entirely different based on the pet you’re going for. Ours were all submerge heavy troops but was still NOT easy with Scylla, Coral Golem, and double Merlions, Lampreys, etc at level 80 or whatever they are on stage 8. Thankfully I ran my strongest pvp team with single-shot abilities so submerge wouldn’t save their whole team…

Gorgotha/TDS/Pharos-Ra/Krystenax all max traited. Was down to only one silver drakon and Pharos-Ra in the end.

1 Like

so is pet gnomes not a 100% chance to trigger pet rescues? I killed one after the first pet rescue ended and only got 1 pet food…

1 Like

we just found our 2nd pet rescue, seems like you have to set your team every time.

Well, my guildmate is in a 2nd pet rescue, but it hasn’t popped up for me…

2 Likes

Thank you that’s good to know that the teams are different. We should probably catalog what goes with what so folks can start planning best teams.

Oh well that suck

1 Like

I want my 2000+ gems back :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

This is not even close to balanced content. I would say that the majority of players won’t be able to beat a level 100 eighth battle and the amount of gems required to buy one in the shop is absurd… Literally 100 dollars worth of gems to get multiple guaranteed pets… I’m speechless at the money grab this game has become.

8 Likes

Just watched my wife clear her first pet event and I can’t believe how high the difficulty scaled up. New players have no chance at the guaranteed pet.

9 Likes

No, you may not. Lol.

1 Like

Hard but worth it!

2 Likes

Is pet gnome avalaible in vault? Patch note say yes but we don’t see it in unowned troop

Pet gnome is only in PVP

Data from the shop. Baskets are literal trash, they’re at most 1 pet food or a couple dungeon gems.

2 Likes

https://cad-comic.com/comic/recycling/

1 Like

It’s also a troop and we suppose to be able to win it in the vault

2 Likes

I couldn’t even at my level of 1180. Death Mark everything in one turn and poof - dead. Even adding folks who are immuned - 90 point damage. Nope that last one is just not worth the gems