3.3 Patch Notes

So i got a vault key and defeated the gnome team but now i can retry? So i keep the rewards on the screen?

1 Like

The retry is greyed out so you shouldn’t be able to do so now. But retrying when you have extra vault keys works the same as retry on explore. It’s the same as if you hit quit and then went back into the Vault menu.

5 Likes

It’s live on ps4

Just popped for me on ps4 :grin:

The gnomes seems to be as rare as dropping an Arcane or Celestial, maybe a little more. Did 112 battles on explore and found 5 Gnomes (20 Gems, 10k Gold, 5 Diamonds twice and 3 Event Keys) got 4 Arcanes and 3 Celestials.

2 Likes

Bless you guys for that ‘play again’ button

3 Likes

I saw 2 gnome very quick and now after the gnome fight i can’t find any

just had some too after 10 battles or so.

The gnome spawned but my traits didn’t activate at the beginning of the battle though. Fire bombs didn’t have full mana.

1 Like

Seems to happen 1st time only. I just killed 2nd gnome without realising it was there, cause of 1st turn killing in explore lol

1 Like

Yep I had that happen too, no Empowered

Had 10k, 30k and 3 gem keys in a few battles, wow… Explore buff much

do the gnomes only appear when the vault side event runs? or do they appear all the time and we can only use the vault keys when the event runs (quoted as usually Fri-Mon)?

This is a known issue

where do you get the new stones (orb) in the soul forge? Thank

Thank you so much for giving us back the 8x8 board where the background doesn’t shine through. :blush:

4 Likes

stated here

ok and where do you get the chamber key from?

From gnomes.

I got the legendary gnome

2 Likes