3.3 Patch Notes

Do you only get 1 vault key a day?
Does the gnome show up in Arena?
Are you already tired of hearing about the TDS nerf?

Is Gnome droprate equally for Explore and PvP? Thanks

1 Like

I think there’s no limit on vault keys they just drop randomly from gnomes, other rewards I’ve had are 3 celestials, 500 souls, 4 gem keys, 3 event keys, 10k gold and 30k gold.
Patch notes don’t say he doesn’t appear in arena so I guess so, but not sure.

EDIT: just opened vault again got the legendary for the second time and 100k gold, this is so beneficial lol

The forum kept telling me that “I am so excited!” Was not very clear… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So I added that to trick it into thinking there was “more” to my “body”… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is it possible to make it clearer between:

• the rewards gained through the new Weekly Events
  • the stuff that we can purchase in the new Weekly Event Shop

In short, can you replace “Tier Rewards include” by “Tier Shop/Stuff/Purchases include”?

I guess that you will not answer again, but it seems that only gems can be used in these Shops… So a new gem sinkhole…

2 Likes

So, here is my impression of the new patch so far.

:heartbeat: What I love: :heartbeat:

• New banners
  • Kingdom names on cards
  • Play again button
  • Opaque background
  • Softer particle effects
  • Hunting Gnome treasure
  • Less GW
  • Possibility of crafting Zuul
  • Possibility of enjoying two new game modes

:broken_heart: What I hate: :broken_heart:

• Lady Anariel buff
  • Not finding a Gnome

Also (PC/Mobile 1,000+ crowd):
Is it just me? But, it feels weird picking mastery colors again. :thinking:

13 Likes

Y’all forgot to make Legendary Tasks… More umm “Legendary”. :hushed:
Increase in troops and other functions of the game make LT worse in theory than better.

4 Likes

Hey Guys,

We’ve gotten feedback from some players about the Dark Maiden losing her Snare trait for Dark Ancestry. We will be getting a update out sortly and replacing her Cursed trait so she can recover Snare.

We will also be offerring her for Refund for the next week as well.

19 Likes

Haven’t read every single post in this thread so excuse me if this had been asked / stated already, but…

(On ps4) has the refund option been initiated yet? I see in the update notes that it says troops will be available for refund but I don’t see the refund option available for The Dragon Soul… am I just missing it??

It should have been initiated, but sometimes it can take some time to kick it. It should show up in the next few hours.

1 Like

It’s there click on the troop then press R1 for the refund option.

1 Like

Perhaps I didn’t click r1? Is there something to signify that you should do so to initiate refund? If not, then I could have just missed it… if so, then it may be as Oz said that it’s just not in my game as of yet.

Still no Arena is very disappointing.

Very happy about this.

She should also lose the life gain for herself too

1 Like

Ah, well then maybe it was as Oz said and is not available on my game as of yet, because I certainly hadn’t seen that. Thanks!

With all the immunity to mana drain shouldn’t Famine get a refund option too? he did get a bit of a nerf

1 Like

My site should be up to date with the latest changes. As always, let me know via mention here or email (ashenbloom@gmail.com) if you see anything that needs a tweak.

11 Likes

Has 3.3 pushed to mobile yet? Can’t see it in Google Play :frowning:

What’s your device? I saw it 6 hours ago on S8+
Idk why they don’t put links here. But hopefully this helps.

I like all this and mastery rework will their be additional armour outfits to be added like ones from the recent kingdoms of late merlantis, shentang etc