3.3 Patch Notes

I had to go to the actual game and update that way, rather than auto updates via google play

I see on another thread that he found it.

Thank you, for him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Forgot to say how much I’m loving the repeat button in explore.

1 Like

Found it. Was too eager so I stayed on Google Play prior to the update. Need to exit and refresh :blush:

1 Like

Have gnomes been nerfed or something? Have played so many battles and haven’t seen one yet. :disappointed: :Edit: As i put that i found one lol.

2 Likes

Just doing this to see if it works for my as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Man this doesn’t still give me incentive to put time into treasure maps… I have freaking 6 thousand to go through. You know how repetitive that is? And how bad treasure hunts are :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Took me a hour. But yep… Found a Gnome. :grinning:

My only gripe is because of the bug that kept my troops from starting with half Mana. The amount of time it took to win the battle…the 10k gold I got from killing him. Could’ve been earned through normal pvp matches. :-1:

2 Likes

Fire bomb’s mana gone when use fire bomb team face to Gnome.Its bug,please fix it.

1 Like

Your empowered and fast traits only don’t work when the game gives you a tutorial on gnomes I believe. After that it should work properly.

3 Likes

Server error be so nice to play the game

1 Like

Yeah servers are down for me also

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Cause that was a kick in the junk. Lol

1 Like

Same here, server error, for mobile.

1 Like

can confirm. had 3 gnomes before nerf, 1st had no traits working at 1st, next 2 were normal fast speed, over in 1-2 moves, so didnt realise i had a gnome until i got the rewards

1 Like

Server error on Steam, I can’t get in yet. Must wait to comment on what the game is like with the changes…

Hey Guys,

We’ve created a thread about server issues here:

2 Likes

Hello to all, do you know how long the gow servers will stay down ?

If not for those who might be interested, new evolutionary guild named: “Mama Surge”

good game everyone.

Please add Guild Chests changing from level 5 being the highest to now level 6 to the patch notes.

1 Like

I didn’t even see that! What are the value sets now (not by my PS)?