3.3 Patch Notes

That’s unique all right.

You see, everything working well with Mab is a little speshul.

Ah, so they basically just introduced a 2,500 seals option. Gotcha, thanks.

1 Like

No, that one has been around since the start. They only changed chest naming, they used to be called “Level 0 Chest” to “Level 5 Chest”, now they are called “Level 1 Chest” to “Level 6 Chest”.

1 Like

Oh, had hadn’t even noticed 2500 seals had always been around.

Okay, so not much of a change at all then, lol

The bonuses for 4 unique troops of the same colour in a team have also changed. It used to be a mastery bonus, now it’s skills bonus. Might be worth mentioning in the patch notes?

It’s now:
+1 magic for 4 unique purple troops
+2 attack for 4 unique red troops
+4 armour for 4 unique yellow troops
+4 armour for 4 unique blue troops
+4 life for 4 unique green troops
+4 life for 4 unique brown troops

10 Likes

HOW do we get orbs? You did not include that info in the orbs section.

Thanks.

Is it fair to say that no one has any idea yet:

1. How the different event shops will work, or
  2. What it will cost to acquire the new troops (and what else might come with them), or
  3. How we will “purchase” tiers in the shops?

Is this just a “wait and see” scenario?

1 Like

Huh I totally missed that. Neat…

1 Like

Are gnomes even on the PC servers yet? I haven’t seen a single one.

A person in my guild reported seeing 1 gnome in explore this morning.

I just got one in explore, too. But I’m seeing some complaints that the spawn rate is far too low.

2 Likes

Yes. They will update the patch notes when the day to unlock them comes. Then they can play the game and figure out which code they submitted so they can update the patch notes.

1 Like

Orb of wisdom grants one trait. Major orb of wisdom grants (up to) three traits. Crafting a major orb of wisdom requires 4 regular orbs of wisdom.

what

2 Likes

Exactly!
But well you’ll need to waste some orbs in order to craft the Orb of Power that upgrades your troop into Mythic, give all levels, all traits, makes breakfast, wash your undies, takes out the trash and sings you a lullaby before you sleep.

Huh that did get missed, thanks! I’ll add it in.

2 Likes

Crafting is only useful to get troop.

Well major orb of ascension needs 4 orbs and so it’s more efficient to craft a major to get a common to mythic. But it’s the only time I think.

Basically you’ll be really grateful if you luck on a major orb instead of normal one

There is also nothing about the Soulforge in the patch note :wink: .

If your team’s effectiveness relied on Dragon Soul’s third trait, you were probably playing wrong (you shouldn’t rely on a 25% chance to resurrect—don’t die in the first place!). If your team’s effectiveness relied on its second trait, maybe switch out a troop for a mana drainer to deal with Mab?

3 Likes

Hi guys! Since this update, Crescendo lost its “gain an extra turn if an enemy dies” functionality. (At least on Xbox…) Please DO fix it! Thanks!