3.2 Patch Notes

The devs won’t listen to shit. I spent 15,000 gems to get Yasmine’s Chosen and 20,000 gems to get Doomclaw and all they can say is sorry for my bad luck and to spend more money.

How are the AI’s moves determined now? The behavior I’m seeing post-update is identical to that before the update.

As @MrsAffects states above, this update is really hard on the eyes. I’m getting headaches playing the game now.

On a positive note, the cards look great. Negative, they are hard to read and find the stats now. What was wrong with the old version?

The battles themselves are painful. Was there a checkerboard before? The gems are too bright and hard to distinguish. I keep missing brown matches as they blend with the checkerboard.

Please fix this before I go blind. I would like to stay with my Guild, Gem Assassins, but if I continue to have headaches playing a fun game I will be forced to quit!

4 Likes

That’s why they said that they were removed because they weren’t doing anything.

1 Like

No, they said they weren’t having the desired effect, not that they were having zero effect.

I am just looking for clarification on how the AI calculates its moves now with no outside input from the player.

5 Likes

Desired effect looks like Zero Effect to me, enough for them to be removed. I can’t tell the difference between the way they I were behaving before they added to sliders, during when they had these sliders and after they removed those sliders. IMHO

Come on, you should know by now they do not do quality checks. They have no quality control department or person.
How else can you explain the crappy mess that is included in every patch, game-breaking bugs and everything like that?

3 Likes

You can’t. It is a total mess.

3 Likes

well this is one way to get everyone to forget about past issues. by the time this is fixed and everyone has settled down, everyone will have forgotten about the guild task/legendary task nerf.

I’m going to miss those AI sliders, I actually liked messing with them. I just wish it was easier to find the right settings to fire off spells more often.

I can’t keep saying ‘wait for next patch, they’ll fix it’ if all that happens is they break more stuff. I’ll lose all credibility…

10 Likes

These things are often rushed out to hit deadlines set by the publisher or by Apple and so on… shame it couldn’t have waited a week or two and been published in a finished state to avoid this acrimony… I cannot believe after the three years of amazing quality that the devs just moved out and left their kids doing the work… and I cannot believe no one looked at the result and said ‘that’s hard to read’… there’s always other factors…

7 Likes

There once was a man, not from Sydney
Whose publishers said, "Patch :arrow_up: or kidney :syringe: "
The update was early
The players got surly
He sure whiffed on that release, didn’ he?

3 Likes

its like somebody was making the ui as busy work so they don’t feel useless at work. then, another somebody purposely mix the new ui and old ui as a grief move.

I deleted the app…i’ll try to keep following to see if they ever give option for old UI or revert it back, otherwise im done, why invest time in crap, and yes its crap, updates when there are bug fixes and existing balance, focus on new cardsm balance and bugs, not flashy UI that makes the game look and play like crap

Glad I invested 2 years of my life playing this game…

3 Likes

It’s hard to look at for me because all of the borders are gone. It’s tiring to my eyes.

1 Like

Not sure where else to ask this or find the answer:

With the new GW defenses, can hero be used only once? Or multiple times with different weapons?

-loco

Pretty sure it can only be used once not multiple variations with you hero.

Ozball has confirmed that each hero weapon counts as a unique troop.

Edit:

8 Likes

Excellent thanks. Time to dust off my ol’ friends Mr. Mang and Creeping Death. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great feedback.