Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/3-1-5-patch-notes/
The 3.1.5 Update is here! This is a mini update that primarily fixes major bugs and brings some quality of life changes.
- Fixed Impervious trait from not blocking Devour and Mana Burn.
- Fixed One-Shot Spells only triggering for each troop rather than all troops.
- Included more tutorials for First Time Users.
- Increased the Guild Announcement Length. We listened to your feedback and made the guild announcement length 255 characters.
- Mana Surges no longer occur on 4 of a kind matches. We have listened to community feedback and have adjusted mana surges on 4 of a kind matches. This should help with versing the Wisp troop for higher level players as well as help prevent excessive looping at all levels.
- Aspect ratio bug on console has now been fixed. You should be able to properly adjust the resolution of Gems of War to match your screen.
- Other various small bug fixes and improvements