3.1.5 Patch Notes (PC/Mobile & Console)

Ok now YAY! Maw failed to devour Elemaugrim. Useful troops again vs the Mab/Krakpocalypse! You grief players will have to find new defense teams now.

3 Likes

IIRC, originally 4 and 5 matches would ALWAYS surge. Which made them really, really strong. Because extra turn AND bonus mana is a lot of advantage for a single match. (When I say “originally” I’m talking about 2 years ago and earlier.)

Just getting an extra turn is still plenty of reason to grab 4-matches.

3 Likes

I agree but don’t you think AI going to be more easy to beat?

1 Like

I do. But I also think there are too many 30-0 in GW

1 Like

I believe this will make the AI easier to beat (back to “parity” for PC, easier for Console).

4 Likes

Probably. But that means I can use fun teams and still win, instead of feeling like I need to always run a top-shelf fully-traited Legendary team for every battle ever. Which means I don’t care about new troops, game gets stale, etc.

:wink:

9 Likes

I understand the move and i think casual player will be happy about this but hardcore players will probably be bored quickly if you don’t offer more challenge other then GW

2 Likes

I guess it depends on how you define “hardcore.” In my opinion, broadening the number of viable offensive troops beyond hard-control teams makes the game less boring, but I can see how others may feel differently.

10 Likes

Wisps didn’t get this memo. FYI.

3 Likes

@saltypatra do we use old thread for bugs report or you gonna create a new one??

1 Like

We’ll be using the old 3.1 thread. It’s been updated with the fixes from 3.1.5.

4 Likes

i dont see any diff… the ai gets no surge, but neither does the player.

well i can tell you AI is more easier to beat for sure it refill slowly, usually famine got the time to refill and now he doesn’t event have the time to make his spell

bring back bone dragon before nerf lol

1 Like

23 Blue Gems on the board, spawn +15 w/Justice … miss.

Edit: EXACTLY same thing just happened again in very my next game 23 Gems on the board spawn 15… miss.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch devs. Really appreciate the update.

1 Like

Anyone else finding it glichy as heck? If it’s just me I’ll put in a ticket. But was fine preupdate now much slower

Stop using justice bro it’s so 2015 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

my last 11 days 55/0!

1 Like

Gracias @Sirrian!
Now Mab and Kraken are no match for my all-Impervious team, time to bring back the War Goat/Manticore/Elemaugrim/Behemoth team!

2 Likes