3.1.5 Patch Notes (PC/Mobile & Console)

Ha😁. I use it because 2x Justice its still ridiculous on Invade I can do other things simultaneously.

But it looks like the game is now hard coded to absolutely always miss anytime there are 2 dozen Gems on the board with a Gem spanner now?

Thank you Devs for all those free keys and gems with the update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just now had my Elemagrim get devoured by kraken… so… not fixed?

did you install the update?? cause i tested it on console and it’s working as intented

Yeah, It’s updated. I can tell cause the surges on 4’s aren’t happening anymore.

Impervious is fixed. At least on the Steam side.

I just had two matches where I killed the last opponent but because I had an extra turn I had to make a gem swap to end the match

1 Like

Same here i checked mana burn and devor and both was ok… on xbox

If Mana Surge is the ‘issue’ why in the world didn’t the developers simply just reduce the chance across the board for everyone? This would have had a greater impact.

Say half of where its at now. And keep the 4 match the same.

Behaving normally for me. Which troop gave you the extra turn?

Is this a joke?
I received no freebies?

:confused:

1 Like

There are no freebies. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Excellent news! Thank you @Sirrian! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

Other various small bug fixes and improvements.

Is this a Dark Souls 3 patch? XD

Maybe this game will become the match 3 equivalent of Dark Souls. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What happened to 27/30 for points and different defense teams each day for GW?

2 Likes

Those are larger changes. This update was focused on hotfixing broken (or “broken”, in the case of 4-matches) aspects of the game, not introducing new ones.

1 Like

@Grundulum is correct again! Yes, that is a larger change. For this mini update we focused on bug fixes and small quality of life improvements.

2 Likes

I have a serious guild war question. Why is it for six weeks in a row including this week we are continuously playing the same Guild first? I thought they changed up the way we play each other.

8 Likes