2.2 Patch Notes

But why is the wrong version being sent out on Apple?

Edit: ok correct version showed up now. That was weird.

still no sorting or filter based on race? consoles had that forever

Do the event bonuses apply on defense as well… or offense only?

“with a team of Undead” means you need x4 Undead and only one triggers the bonus?

I can not open the game anymore since the update was aplied (Steam-PC)

Event troop bonus apply on Defense as well as offense.

That is correct.

The events are REALLY cool. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Try verifying your game cache and see if that helps.

The spoilers are REALLY cool. :slight_smile:

Nice update! (on Steam). I like the new Event interface, nice and easy understand at a glance.

I second that, really excited about it and i really liked the new icons we got. :grinning:

1 Like

The events are nice and fun. And I am glad that the new rewards of the arena make it worth playing it again.
And thanks for fixing the glitch of the statues. That is helpful.

But why does the loading screen have to be a half naked woman again?

3 Likes

Every single time I leave the pvp screen, one of the two new sale offers pop up. Super annoying! Can this be turned down a notch please? This is like Jehova dudes constantly knocking on your door.

3 Likes

@Sirrian / @Nimhain

Not sure I get this?! So for 10 points you get 10 gems and for a 100 points you get 30 gems?!

• If that’s the case why wouldn’t you just keep spending 10 points?

• Also, Is there a maximum amount of points you can earn in a week?

Apart from that, looks great so far :slight_smile:

Hmmm… After each battle are we supposed to be spammed with the Path to glory announcement/offer?
Ò_õ

You collect points for the rewards, not spend points.

1 Like

I’m guessing they are one time use (ie. you can only “collect” each reward once).

2 Likes

Hmm… We never saw that in testing… we’re investigating right now.

2 Likes

Kraken’s 3rd trait is not procing when you manually make a 4 or 5 match. It does if one is matched via an ability, however. :frowning:

Edit: Actually it might just be the visual that’s not showing up. The damage might still be being applied.

Edit 2: Yeah it’s just the visual that’s not showing up. It looks like Emperor Khorvash’s stun trait is triggering first so it hits one random troop and the visual shows up (as it should) but then Kraken’s visual never shows even though the damage is applied. Is that the way it’s always been? (ie. only the first spell visual shows?)

Kraken’s 3rd trait doesn’t have a visual animation when it triggers.

We haven’t been able to get that working yet. (Investigating for future patch).

1 Like